i need some help... (1 Viewer)

#10-7

Website
www.delorentos.net
... with a 'battle of the bands' i am going to be running... anyone got any ideas? i had a bad experience with one before (see: 'story' topic) but i am running another and i was wondering if anyone has any tips that could help and they could share...

eg:which is more important: letting the sponsors get a strangle hold on your options and having money... or doing it independently and scraping by?

lorcanzo (23-02-2001 03:37 p.m.):
... with a 'battle of the bands' i am going to be running... anyone got any ideas? i had a bad experience with one before (see: 'story' topic) but i am running another and i was wondering if anyone has any tips that could help and they could share...

eg:which is more important: letting the sponsors get a strangle hold on your options and having money... or doing it independently and scraping by?

If this is for the north dublin area (as I suspect it is) then you don't need sponsership. Your much better off getting the bands invoved to pull the thumb out and blagging Wooly to sort out the sound. We ran a few of these (not battles though, we were all to nice for battles) and generally people are nice and helpful when pushed.

Oh and if that story relates to a cartin bar tending rugby liking manager then thats pretty fucking funny (if you know the bloke), what a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back