I need a new not so decent ringtone. (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Ive just had normal ringing for the past few months I think its time for a change... I cant decide to put a really dumb one on for it like umm bop by Hanson or something a little more cooler like phyco killer by talking heads.

Ive mainly been thinking about really stupid ones like Cascada songs or songs by Five. I cant make you love me Mary Coughlin was also thought about...

Yeah suggestions.. I think its going to have to be a really stupid one..

I havent put music that I like as a ring tone since my friends Da turned to me and went "did she just say we dont need your mother fucking tampons".

Banana phone song? Several years after the internet phenomenon it hits Irish mobiles

mosquito ringtone?

The annoying ones will annoy you faster than anyone else, from experience.

I've an mp3 of waiting room as mine.

Oddly enough I have banana phone on a mix cd some where.

Fugazi just wouldnt suit me phone like.

i'llllllllllllllllllllllllllll beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
longhaired-ah lover from-ah liverpool
and i'll do anything you ay-ask
i'll be your clown or your puppet or...

Oh jesus, I think i'll put that cries of help sampler thing by discharge on it and play it for my ma and tell her "my ring tone is burning babies"

The theme tune to friends?

How annoying are you willing to go?

Theme to scrubs?

Nah, it has to be an .mp3 of something that I have on the computer.. my brother hops off the chart music so anything thats been "a hit" I should have.

Umbrella by Rhianna.

Ohh yeah.. something by papa roach..

Nah, it has to be an .mp3 of something that I have on the computer.. my brother hops off the chart music so anything thats been "a hit" I should have.

Umbrella by Rhianna.

Ohh yeah.. something by papa roach..

the riff to fat lip by sum41 makes a good ringtone.

(on a 3210)

Including the silent gap bit in the intro? If so, that must be rather confusing.

Yeah its kinda like them build up ring tones, where you can catch it with just the bass line and nobody notices but if you don't it in time, it goes into the rest which is a good bit louder. The silent gap isn't too bad.

The annoying ones will annoy you faster than anyone else, from experience.

I've an mp3 of waiting room as mine.

Speaking of which, have you heard any of Ian's new project? It's called The Evens and it's with his girlfriend or wife (I can't remember if they are married). I have one song I love and I am trying to get my hands on some more. Just curious if it all sounds like the song "All these Governors." If so, I'm hooked.

Speaking of which, have you heard any of Ian's new project? It's called The Evens and it's with his girlfriend or wife (I can't remember if they are married). I have one song I love and I am trying to get my hands on some more. Just curious if it all sounds like the song "All these Governors." If so, I'm hooked.

Yeah that's off the first album its amazing, it's called the evens and all pretty similar stuff, they played here last year or the year before and it was one the best gigs I've ever been at. The new album "get evens" is also really, really good but a bit more chilled with less of the repetitive riffs.

Yeah that's off the first album its amazing, it's called the evens and all pretty similar stuff, they played here last year or the year before and it was one the best gigs I've ever been at. The new album "get evens" is also really, really good but a bit more chilled with less of the repetitive riffs.

I seriously don't know how I overlooked this, I am slipping with my old age. Off to discord I go, so.

Ok ive decided its going to be At the seams by the epoxies. I dont think I could handle anything else as it..

Still might put cries of help on it, just to have for when I go to some old persons house...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back