i need a band to love me (1 Viewer)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
ok - been out of a band for a while, missing it and trying to get something together again..

dublin area, 30. male - plays a variety of thing with strings

looking for
-drums
-bass
-keys/synth/noise
reasonable competency - im not looking for vituosos as Im far from one myself. people who want to enjoy making music, and doing something simple and hopefully interesting. extra vocals/insturments always a plus. willingness to dress up and act the bollix also welcome.

style; garagey racket veering into krautrock jams with a ocasional -abilly feel. with roaring keys and synth. songs you can dance to while drunk and enjoy playing.

absolutely dog rough, thrown together, demos here; (right down to the makeshift lyrics, and chessey drum machine) here
http://soundcloud.com/tuchinoko

commitment level; moderate - i want to enjoy this, so would be up for a few relaxed jams initially and see where it goes. following that gigs at the earliest possible oportunity, and possibly a bit of recording at some stage in the future. would possibly suit as a side project for someone? not a practice 8 times a week and carve band name on chest sort of an affair..

songwriting ; have clear ideas for 3-4 songs, and vauge ideas for 3-4 more. would like to work on them initially. I would be more interested in collective spontaneous songwriting rather than 'everyone gets to play one song of their own' approach thereafter.

have access to a half decent practise space./

drop us a line if any of that appeals!

Hey,

Sounds interesting,liking the tunes.lookin to get playing meself after a stint of silence.

Primarily I'm a drummer but can turn a hand at guitar/bass and general noise making.

http://bluebambinos.bandcamp.com/ Myself on Drums with my last/current band,first album,2nd one more experimental and noisy,out soon too!We don't really play anymore as we are all over the place so itchin to do something else so would be keen to partake..

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back