i just ate... (1 Viewer)

Lord Damian

...a 60g bag of cashews, a 170g bag of sour wine gums, a kit kat chunk bar and washed it all down with a can of tomato juice. that was my breakfast.

anyone else have horrible diets or absurd cravings on a constant basis?

anyhow, i'll let you all know how it turns out.

Myself and a friend once ate for breakfast

pound of rashers
pound of sausages
a full black pudding
a full white pudding
half dozen eggs
bag of mushrooms
bag of tomatoes
a full white sliced pan
half pound of butter

I was very proud of myself

Myself and a friend once ate for breakfast

pound of rashers
pound of sausages
a full black pudding
a full white pudding
half dozen eggs
bag of mushrooms
bag of tomatoes
a full white sliced pan
half pound of butter

I was very proud of myself
i've had a couple of very memorable breakfasts in my time. 12 eggs (scrambled), a half pound of bacon and a six of Heineken stands out as particularly death defying.

when i was about 18 or 19, McDonald's used our town as a test market for home delivery. one hangover morning me and the boys each ordered 1 of every sandwich on the menu. fucking disGUSTING.

Since most of my weird eating was due to not having any food or money for food I think about the strangest meal I've had was a jar of pickled onions, half a jar of green olives and a tin of tuna, the only 'edible' things in the apartment at the time.

Since most of my weird eating was due to not having any food or money for food I think about the strangest meal I've had was a jar of pickled onions, half a jar of green olives and a tin of tuna, the only 'edible' things in the apartment at the time.
mustard sandwiches, man.
or maple syrup sandwiches.
or creamy cucumber dressing sandwiches.
as long as you have bread and a condiment, you are never really poor.

I had a tin of salmon and a banana for my dinner at the electric picnic - eating for the sake of expediency so I could continue drinking.

anyone else have horrible diets or absurd cravings on a constant basis?
Absurd cravings are most likely a side effect of horrible diets. I used to get em before I learned how to cook.
This morning I had two scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. And, oh yeah, a bowl of fresh pineapple to start. Do I sound smug? The eggs smelled of paraffin oil, if it's any consolation

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back