john_lennon_300.jpg

Pointy
john_lennon.jpg

Tache
John_Lennon_Biography.jpg

or

Glasses
johnlennon.jpg

That, "Ooohhh, amn't I so earnest" face. That, "You want to take a picture of me? I was just writing some songs and you've caught me at a time when I'm harnessing my most torturous emotions. But do take the photograph." Or "Hello, camera. I was just sitting here, thinking about world peace."

You know what I hate? Jim Morrison's chest. You know the one. Prick.

Feck.

eamon dunphy had some twatty fashion designer on his interview show this morning and she picked Imagine as one of her favorite tunes and dunphy asked her why did she pick john lennon and she said it was because he was an angel, he must have been - he was such a good communicator.

eamon dunphy had some twatty fashion designer on his interview show this morning and she picked Imagine as one of her favorite tunes and dunphy asked her why did she pick john lennon and she said it was because he was an angel, he must have been - he was such a good communicator.

Do you remember who this was so I can make sure I never buy her stuff? Although really, if she says shit like this, it's unlikely she designs the kind of stuff I'd be into.

Fecking angels and shit. Christ. He was a musician. I really don't understand the deification of musicians. Except Bruce of course, but that's different -- he was born a divine creature. seriously, though, I mean, okay, there's really admiring someone's work to the point where you're in awe of them, but the Beatles tend to be deified by people who otherwise don't give a shit about music.

It's like someone who isn't really into fashion going around talking about how fucking Gaulthier must have sprung fully-formed from the head of a god because OMG, isn't he so amazing.

BTW: It appears that today, I am only talking about Greek gods. This is not intentional. Maybe it is. Maybe just not intentional on *my* part. Maybe I have ANGERED THE GODS.

I hate Madonna's inner thighs. They make me feel physically ill.

Seconded, and the best laugh of the day.

But I also hate John Lennon's face... then again, since he reminds me of my brother-in-law - or my brother-in-law reminds me of him - that is definitely a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back