i dont suppose... (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
anyone is driving up to belfast from dublin on thurs the 18th? or to galway from dub on the 20th??? and also has 4 free spaces in their car/van?
we're trying to sort out a non bus/train way to get to the j church and horror gigs.
damo do j church have a van we can cram into??? reckon they'd mind...we'd pay petrol costs.
anybody know if there is a ticket you can get that would cover a few days like thurs-sat and be cheaper than buying 2 round trip tickets??

mc moley said:
anyone is driving up to belfast from dublin on thurs the 18th? or to galway from dub on the 20th??? and also has 4 free spaces in their car/van?
we're trying to sort out a non bus/train way to get to the j church and horror gigs.
damo do j church have a van we can cram into??? reckon they'd mind...we'd pay petrol costs.
anybody know if there is a ticket you can get that would cover a few days like thurs-sat and be cheaper than buying 2 round trip tickets??

you asked me this before... i VERY much doubt that a band who is touring europe has anything approaching 4 free spaces in their van... doubt there is any kind of weekend ticket for bus/rail... check www.buseireann.ie or www.irishrail.ie duude.
i reckon you are gonna have to buy a load of bus tickets..
or convince someone with a car to drag you around.

irish rail do '5 day return' tickets where you go and come back within 5 days. dont know how much they'd be to belfast but call them and ask. dont think it's on the website. it's about a tenner cheaper if you have a student travel card too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back