Hurricane due for Ryder Cup (1 Viewer)

Lefty Frizzell

Gerry Ryan is forecasting widespread horizontal rain, flooding and gale winds for the weekend.

Has there been many incidents of golfers being struck by lightning? I've always wondered what that would look like.

Good, everything about this shit annoys me. From using the Reqiuem for a Dream music on an ad for it, to the hyped-up hyper hype over a few days of fucking pitch and putt.

Just stay indoors and have the Ridin' Cup.
"i got a hole in two"

Just stay indoors and have the Ridin' Cup.
"i got a hole in two"

:cool:

golf is fucking boring as.

however there is something to be said for paying a fiver, being given a bucket o' balls and fucking them into a big open field at the driving range. myself and my ex boyfriend used to go to this one in wanaka which had a heap of TVs strewn around the fairway. if you hit one you got like 250 bucks or something.

incentives, people.

life is all about incentives.

:cool:

golf is fucking boring as.

however there is something to be said for paying a fiver, being given a bucket o' balls and fucking them into a big open field at the driving range. myself and my ex boyfriend used to go to this one in wanaka which had a heap of TVs strewn around the fairway. if you hit one you got like 250 bucks or something.

incentives, people.

life is all about incentives.

I was at a range in the US last week where every Thursday the waitresses from the local Hooters come around and serve beer.

It's the way forward people.

Aidan Cooney was close to tears on Ireland AM this morning as he was contemplating the effect that the expected weather will have on the ryder cup.

The whole show was live from the K Club, "When you're actually here the magnitude of such an event.." blah blah.

here's the forcast from the weather widget. Ha ha hahahahahahahh
weather_20_9_06.png

I'm so sick of the ryder cup. and it hasn't even started properly yet. all I know about golf is that it makes me want to rip my eyes out.

I'm so sick of the ryder cup. and it hasn't even started properly yet. all I know about golf is that it makes me want to rip my eyes out.

Well you'll be glad to hear that its not gonna be shown on terrestrial television, sky sports only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back