Howard Marks in Trinity College (3 Viewers)

tcdents

HOWARD MARKS, an absolute cult hero, in the Ed Burke on Wednesday 8th November - tickets ONLY €10 from SU shop - a real bargain considering he sold out Spirit for next Friday for €25 a ticket!!

Howard Marks was one of the biggest dope dealers in UK history. During the mid 1980s, Howard Marks had forty-three aliases, eighty-nine phone lines, and twenty five companies trading throughout the world.

At the height of his career, he was smuggling consignments of up to thirty tons from Pakistan and Thailand to America and Canada and had contact with organisations as diverse as the CIA, MI6, the IRA, and the Mafia.

He also has a masters degree from Oxford University and is one of the nicest, charming international criminals you'll ever come across.

This is his story....

Yeah SU shop is just beside arch - turn left as you come into Trinity.

Don't need a student card to buy a ticket - open to the public aswell....

And the Ed Burke theatre is downstairs in the arts block...Do you know where that is? Were the ramp is leading out to Nassau Street...

Well have you come in and got that icket yet?? On 50% sales after day 1 so get in and get it tomorrow....

And get Eoghan O Mahony to get his too - hoping to sell out tomorrow so I can just chillax come Wednesday!!

Does he speak like the pushers around my way? "Yis bleedin' fukin' cuntin' bollickckcksesss, I'll bleedin poxy batter ye and yer ma an' your horse and your sister's gee...."

Howard Marks = Drug Pushing cunt.

Why would anyone want to listen to anything he has to say?

Each to his own.

Does he speak like the pushers around my way? "Yis bleedin' fukin' cuntin' bollickckcksesss, I'll bleedin poxy batter ye and yer ma an' your horse and your sister's gee...."

Howard Marks = Drug Pushing cunt.

Why would anyone want to listen to anything he has to say?

Each to his own.

He's renouned as a great story teller. I certainly enjoyed his book Mr Nice.

S' a good read , Mr. Nice. There's some similarities in all their tales though, but i suppose it goes with the terrirtory. There's a scene in Blow thats taken straight out of mr. Nice;or the other way round; i dont know. His book after that was'nt so great, and the fact he's doing not so interesting columns for lad mags these days dont exactly lend credence to his 'character'. He remind me of the guy with all the stories at the bar, does'nt matter if they're true or no.

S' a good read , Mr. Nice. There's some similarities in all their tales though, but i suppose it goes with the terrirtory. There's a scene in Blow thats taken straight out of mr. Nice;or the other way round; i dont know. His book after that was'nt so great, and the fact he's doing not so interesting columns for lad mags these days dont exactly lend credence to his 'character'. He remind me of the guy with all the stories at the bar, does'nt matter if they're true or no.

shut up corey

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back