For those of you who missed the footer on every non-forum page:

How To:

Submit news
: [email protected]

Submit events: Use this form

Add an entry to the 'Indiependent Directory' (ahem):
Use this form

Post on the Gig Announcements Board:
This board was set up for use by established, independent promoters, rather than individual bands. PM me if you meet that description. Paid up sponsors & supporters can also post there. All thread replies are moderated; same exception for supports / sponsors.

Post on the Eirecore Events board: contact Phil or Mackle

Advertise
: You can't. Not right now, anyway, because charging under €1 a week for a banner on a site that gets over a million pageviews a month is just stupid. Or so i'm told.

Avoid the Rep system: Go to User CP - Edit Options - Deselect "Show My Reputation Level". You can still be repped / derepped but it won't show & the comments will be invisible to you.

Retract a rep comment: Rep given in error can be deleted within 5 minutes. Open your User CP & click [delete] beside the stray comment.

Deal with dodgy rep comments: PM me

Show Recent Listening:
Sign up at Last.fm and install the relevant 'scrobbler' plugin for your media player / operating system. Then go go into User CP & edit your options. Scroll down & enter your last.fm username - remember, it's case sensitive.

Disable Ads: Subscribe first, then go to User CP - Edit Options - scroll riiiiight down the bottome & click 'Disable'.

Subscribe: Click here - When you sign up you can see who repped / derepped you; you get extra PM space; you get extra attachment space; you can disable the ads...

Ring your mother: Just pick up the phone. Once you get past the initial awkward "Why haven't you rung me this week / month / year?" part it'll be grand.

For those of you who missed the footer on every non-forum page:

How To:

Submit news
: [email protected]

Submit events: Use this form

Advertise
: You can't. Not right now, anyway, because charging under €1 a week for a banner on a site that gets over a million pageviews a month is just stupid. Or so i'm told.

Ring your mother
: Just pick up the phone. Once you get past the initial awkward "Why haven't you rung me this week / month / year?" part it'll be grand.
wait, what about my mother?

You get over a million views a month?!

it'd be interesting to see a breakdown of that. ie how many different individuals check thumped everyday and how often etc...not just the same people clicking around to see what inane replies they got to their inane threads over and over.

pete, can we have a gta style hours spent on thumped yoke.
could be scary.

right, i'm off to check my inane posts and see did i get any replies

Had that before, and it was.

If I get a chance later I'll pull some more detailed info from the stats.

Oh and there's already some usage info on the main forum page. Usually about 300+ registered users visit each day, with another 1,000 or so anonymous guests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back