How to score - Wexford style (1 Viewer)

Really? what language, what course? Always thought about doing one of those. How good are you now?

i did polish.

i didnt go past lesson 7 (of thirty) but i can hold a basic conversation, i can get around poland more or less without talking english, and have had short conversations with people who speak no englsih and got on ok. i'm told my pronounciation is pretty good, at times i've passed for a national when nobody asked me too much.

the down sides are that there really isnt enough covered in terms of written language, my written polish is sub kindergarten, and the course was sorta designed to sell tapes. by lesson seven it still hasnt taught me anything about counting to ten, money, weather, bus tickets. combining it with a phrase book and a good supply of people helps. it would be good if you were going to live somewhere, but i definitley think in terms of home learning you need humans to work things out with.

Can you imagine any real woman you know going for that guy's schtick? I can't ... or rather I can, but I can also imagine an army of tyrannosauruses in F-16s destroying New Ross

I reckon if you go for guys who spout that sort of shite, then you're well suited! I don't know anyone either who'd fall for that...it's a bit bizarre really. I'd run a mile from someone acting like those dudes.

best_admiral_award.jpg

Is there a "Seduce your wife, who, after 18 years, is wise to all your little ways and who is frazzled and exhausted after 9 months without a full nights sleep" course?
let me know how this works out for ya.

Is there a "Seduce your wife, who, after 18 years, is wise to all your little ways and who is frazzled and exhausted after 9 months without a full nights sleep" course?

may I suggest... show her this thread?*

*she'll be so glad that your not any of the sleazy losers in these videos, that your sexual attractiveness is bound to skyrocket momentarily.
then simply grasp that moment.

let us know how it goes

Hey guys you can say what you want about this Nolan guy, about time there are dating coaches in ireland, most bootcamps charge well over 300 so its very cheap what he's charging. If he keeps doing what he's doing i can definitely see kama lifestyles go far..Keep up the good work.:)

Hey guys you can say what you want about this Nolan guy, about time there are dating coaches in ireland, most bootcamps charge well over 300 so its very cheap what he's charging. If he keeps doing what he's doing i can definitely see kama lifestyles go far..Keep up the good work.:)

Meh. Couldnt be arsed typing what I really wanted to. Just...

I wonder what he thinks of gormet burgers?

love the name by the way, keep up the sleaze!

more of stephen nolan in action at this link

metacafe.com/watch/2857483/kama_lifestyles_in_action/

this is great comedic value, how stupid can people get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back