how much money do people spend on a night out in dublin? (1 Viewer)

rampz

3 nights out and im broke. dont remember spending that much but im about 300quid lighter than i was on thursday according to my bank a/c. wasnt keeping track of what i was spending.

how come other people can go to the same places as me, appear to drink the same and spend only 30 quid. women especially????

3 nights out and im broke. dont remember spending that much but im about 300quid lighter than i was on thursday according to my bank a/c. wasnt keeping track of what i was spending.

how come other people can go to the same places as me, appear to drink the same and spend only 30 quid. women especially????
the answer's in the question, rampsy.

going out is an expensive proposition in dublin and is best avoided.

the answer's in the question, rampsy.

going out is an expensive proposition in dublin and is best avoided.

ive just realised that i blow most of my money in the last hour when im gee eyed.

still interested to know how much the average person on here would budget for a night out in dublin.

stay at home with a 6 for 7, some mates and some music. avoid the sick, terror, scumbags, junkies, shit crap clubs and expensive everythings.
except of course if you want to pull. then you should probably look outside your house.

or you can always do the above follwed by a trip to the nice local. then back to the gaff for more cheapos cans.

rinse, repeat if neccessary.

stay at home with a 6 for 7, some mates and some music. avoid the sick, terror, scumbags, junkies, shit crap clubs and expensive everythings.
except of course if you want to pull. then you should probably look outside your house.

or you can always do the above follwed by a trip to the nice local. then back to the gaff for more cheapos cans.

rinse, repeat if neccessary.

im never on the pull these days. i just crave excitement.

im never on the pull these days. i just crave excitement.
make your own excitement. we usually find our excitement from things like; the overgrown area of the backgarden, what new meals can we cook, and the mysteries of the foreign neighbours. or even a visit to the local park or woodland just like the teens in horror films. great fun.

dear christ.
i think we should get out.

EDIT: but what i mean is with the right friends a few scoops around the house is always great craic. just chilling out. we always have a blast.

make your own excitement. we usually find our excitement from things like; the overgrown area of the backgarden, what new meals can we cook, and the mysteries of the foreign neighbours. or even a visit to the local park or woodland just like the teens in horror films. great fun.

dear christ.
i think we should get out.

EDIT: but what i mean is with the right friends a few scoops around the house is always great craic. just chilling out. we always have a blast.

hmmm, interesting. btw, im 32, ive no savings and i dont own a house. maybe theres a lesson in here somewhere.

well i rent a house. maybe i could invite people round here? what do you think?

ramps thinks:

BLIT0796.JPG

I usually don't go out till half twelve or one. The longer you're out, the more you drink, and the more inclined you'll be to throw money around stupidly.

Then back to a gaff for some cans and talk and shit like that.

Last night we decided not to go drinking and went to the 'Plex in Coolock. Good craic, rappeh buzz even, but going out would have been cheaper.

I usually don't go out till half twelve or one. The longer you're out, the more you drink, and the more inclined you'll be to throw money around stupidly.

Then back to a gaff for some cans and talk and shit like that.

Last night we decided not to go drinking and went to the 'Plex in Coolock. Good craic, rappeh buzz even, but going out would have been cheaper.

sounds good but requires discipline to stay away from pub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back