How many people here are now just posted up stuff to increase their rep? (1 Viewer)

What is the nature of your posts?

• Total voters
Those lists do not make nice reading. I've been here for less than a year and I am within the top say 70 people for number of posts. Some people are here years and dont have as many as me :eek:

Though I am quite high with the rep points. Near the top on that :p

aha i see.
now here's a question. a few weeks back there was this thread about someone called VerySlowey. whats the deal with it, did he offend people or something? i no understand, y'see.......

billygannon said:
No. The real question is "Is that a jam sandwich I'm sitting on?"

thats what I meant -

"Does humanity exist!!!!! I think I just sat on a jam sandwich, can you please tell me if that is the case?"

broken arm said:
thats what I meant -

"Does humanity exist!!!!! I think I just sat on a jam sandwich, can you please tell me if that is the case?"

It's a Sand Jamwich - common in the Brittas Bay area.
I don't know if Humanity exists, but I do know that Dublin beat combo Humanzi were signed by Roman Abramovich for €88 billion.

billygannon said:
It's a Sand Jamwich - common in the Brittas Bay area.
I don't know if Humanity exists, but I do know that Dublin beat combo Humanzi were signed by Roman Abramovich for €88 billion.

And I happen to know that it is possibly for humans and chimpanzees to produce offspring, which would be known as humanzees, because I watched a documentary about it on Discovery last week. In fact, I now know all about inter-species breeding. Ask me anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back