How does your band decide what setlist to play? (1 Viewer)

Put the best song you have at the minute next to last and work back from there.Saving a couple of corkers for the start.

I find most bands generally start off with strong songs, shitty middle which they normally highlight newer stuff and the last few and encore is strong stuff again.

Always being curious about this and not being in a band EVER I wouldn't know.

Oh....
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...d_Wonderwall_And_Faith_In_Moseley,_Birmingham

that article's amazing

With Ryan on guitar and Cave banging on an improvised drum - dust bin lids or whatever surface he was standing near - their act would begin in the early evening and typically last until 3am.

Cave, from Edgbaston, was also banned from playing a musical instrument in Moseley

Bands decide on playlists themselves? I was under the impression they just waited around for me or Barry to go up to them 20 minutes before they go on and tell them to play all our favourite songs from that week. :confused:

we generally just play the songs we like playing and put the bestest bands at the end. Or just wing it

Play a song at the start that people know from us playing before then get the new stuff out around the middle. Close up with a good black flag tune usually! Oh and make sure to stick in a not so fast song here and there to keep our drummer alive.

Bands decide on playlists themselves? I was under the impression they just waited around for me or Barry to go up to them 20 minutes before they go on and tell them to play all our favourite songs from that week. :confused:

sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back