How do know you are too sick to go to work? (1 Viewer)

How do know you are too sick to go to work?

YOU'RE IN BED WITH YOUR SISTER!

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

hayoooo!!! ahaha

Hmm it's a tough one WH? 'cos you're in a managerial role and run the shop so if you're sick, then you have to be really sick to be out...I generally reckon if you're actually puking (or diahorrea, etc!), then there's no way you should work.
With other things it's often a matter of going in and showing them how sick you are so you can leave....
I always feel really guilty if I'm out sick, so I'm rarely out sick...I think it's 'cos when I was a kid I'd have to be dying before my my mum would let me stay off school/go to the doctor.

Hope you're alright hon!! :(

I'm often tempted to call in sick when I'm a bit pissed but I always end up going in as was the case yesterday.I would'nt need to be too properly sick give it a miss.Depends on your boss's sacking threshold.

i had a three hour operation, and got nice and medded up, hopped on the motorbike, and scooted into work two days later.
It was around lunch time when I decided I needed to curl up on the floor under my desk and shake uncontrollably for a while.
So I horsed a few pills into me, toughed it out till the shakes went away and took off early from work, sauntered down to the gluasrother, and promptly almost fell onto a parked car at ten miles an hour because my mind wandered a bit. Then I almost had a bit of a nap in the Lincoln Tunnel, and almost plowed into the back of some other car. Then I hot footed it home just in time to stagger back into bed for another nice round of shakes.

The old Demerol withdrawel can be a bitch. You tear through those puppies too.

I;d say I was too sick for work that day alright.

So, to put it nicely, it's been coming out both ends all night and even now I'm dying of thirst but still can't keep water down :( Too sick to go to work? What is wrong with me?! :(

What Wilbert said.

Actually, I was just looking at the thread title and that scenario was the first thing that came into my head.

Another definite 'too sick to go to work' is if you can't make it from bed to the bathroom without crawling at least part of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back