Housemates aggh (1 Viewer)

zero_hero

I've been living with this girl who moved in cos someone just needed anyone to get their deposit back. She drove me crazy, she never shut up!!

Then I finally move out and now my new housemate it turns out is great friends with her and shes always over. Same problem, cant fucking win!!!

Throw her this shed:

WoodShedHighEaves2.jpg

Move yourself into the shed.

I HAVE to get a place of my own soon.

So sick of people...........so....very.....sick........

I'd move into the shed but there's no room for the shed. Fuck this I'm off to Daft for another look. And I'm interviewing my new housemates to ensure they dont know her

I've been living with this girl who moved in cos someone just needed anyone to get their deposit back. She drove me crazy, she never shut up!!

Then I finally move out and now my new housemate it turns out is great friends with her and shes always over. Same problem, cant fucking win!!!

Perhaps you have some sort of subconscious attraction to annoying women.

I dont know bad luck I guess. Been looking at a few places, now I've calmed down after last night, I'm thinking its time for serious chats with my new housemate about whose over. Is that really lousy?

It is a bit. I'd be annoyed if my housemate was to tell me who I could and couldn't have over.

Maybe you're secretely in love with her. Like in one of those romantic comedies. You just haven't realised it yet.

I dont know bad luck I guess. Been looking at a few places, now I've calmed down after last night, I'm thinking its time for serious chats with my new housemate about whose over. Is that really lousy?

In this case, your new flatmate would think so.
What does the old flatmate think of you? What does your new flatmate think of your new flatmate?

EDIT: I meant what does your new flatmate think of your *old* flatmate?

Yeah True. I'll just grin and bear it and make it avoid her. If shes over tonight I'm going to the pub

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back