hot new band (1 Viewer)

As powerful as U2?
As heavy as Nirvana?
I'm not sure i'm entirely convinced....

no.. thats not them.. they didn't do a cover of a radiohead song.. i don't think they have keyboards either..
cheers jamie do estel have a website?

i think i'm talkin bout the same band as you Kezalain...about 2/3 weeks ago in Issac butts yeah? i think they did all theyre own music...really good!
I dont know when or where they play,but if you find out will e-mail me or post a reply or something?

The Isaac Butt?
Bands that sound like major label classic rock?

Gah! Get back to Cluas.com!

I remember Dead Plants doing a gig in the Isaac Butt with Bambi and Bluetip, I think....anyway we had to wait over a hour after we got there before we could soundcheck because there was a football match on tv upstairs. Then we had to soundcheck during half time....

Quality venue.

'S funny the way three different people, all fans of the same band that nobody else has heard of, one of whom knows a lot about them, one of whom knows a little about them an one who wants to promote them, ALL HAVE THE SAME IP ADDRESS.

i'm melting.... aaaaaaaaaahhhhh

and i would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids.... muahahahahahahahahahaha
huu huu huu ha ha ha ha ha you see there is no 'DENIMLOUTS' i was trying to control you minds ha ha ha! power! you will never defeat me! neavvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ha ha hah ahahahaha ha ha ha aha

bring back the logging that'll teach them.

Oh and also pete is there a way that you can filter out any post that mention's U2 as powerful. It's just not right.

PS by logging in young chaps I was able to correct my spelling mistakes. GREAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back