HOT COLOSSUS debut Dublin Show Sat Oct 6th (1 Viewer)

Primitive

Tomorrow night Folks

HOT COLOSSUS: A year in the making & the countdown has begun! Come along and he all your fave RETARDED COP tunes and a WHOLE bunch of even more rocking new stuff.

Sweeneys Bar Dame St Dublin
Doors: 9pm. Adm: €5

Event Link: http://www.facebook.com/events/454883827879366/

[video=youtube_share;5Rc4D7K1_-c]http://youtu.be/5Rc4D7K1_-c[/video]

So, how'd this go? was it absolutely brilliant?

I wouldnt say absolutely brilliant...but it was prety decent.I was fairly nervous but I enjoyed it greatly nonetheless as did the punters for the most part I think.

Next show will have the wrinkles ironed out for sure...usual second show stuff..too long a gap between tunes...a false start where I was in the wrong key..whoops.

You'd think at my age I'd have foreseen these eventualities..but alas I'm not as clever as I like to think.But..we'll get there for sure.No doubt.

Very grateful to the Retro Revival Club for having us on though.Its a rocking joint and it was a real pleasure to see the Strypes..who are nothing short of unbelievable.

And..the story of the night has been immortalised in song.Video to come!heeeeeeeheeee!

And..the story of the night has been immortalised in song.Video to come!heeeeeeeheeee!

It was a pleasure having Hot Colossus down to play at the club, already looking forward to the return hopefully in 2013 :)

So The Strypes have gotten themselves a 5 record deal with Mercury. Might as well have made a pact with the devil. I always thought there were a Beatles tribute band.

Who signs deals for 5 records nowadays?

Parent's who sign record deals on behalf of their kids. Offering (and acceptance!) of a 5 record deal seems ludicrous in this day in age. Maybe they're hoping they'll be the next Jonas Brothers/Biebers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back