hooray for humans (2 Viewers)

there's already a hooray for humans kicking around the DC area.
try harder!

they're changing their name.

and anyway, its near impossible to pick a band name that someone hasn't already thought of somewhere in the world. especially when you're ripping off q and not u.

nah, getting the drum machine via snail mail so prob wont be here for bout another week or so. bought a computer on monday as well so once i get that bloody synth i should be nicely kitted out.

actually plug wanted to call us "Goresoaked Ritual" but i put a stop to that soon enough

anyway i've always spelt it hooray

hurrah seems too british

My younger brother was in a band called The Necrophiliac Nuns of Doom...needless to say, the name didn't last long, especially considering they were playing sub-Gallagher stuff. They were only 15 though, you lads would have no excuse!!

on a side note, there's a guy in the net cafe next to me who's so fucking loud (eating, slurping, talking, moving) that I want to thump him. argh.

slurping. is there anything worse? can you think of anything worse?

larryshrug.jpg

that must have taken some effort! Sound.

He's gone now though...sorry.

But I mortified myself by tripping over a step by my computer in the net cafe and walloping my hand, so I who looks stupid now? yeah, that's right. ME.

when something like that happens, I think a good idea is to maybe act insane and start roaring and kicking the air. that way, if anyone saw your unfortunate loss of dignity, they'd forget it right away and start focussing on the crazed air kicking. problem solved.

If only I had thought of that....I just started laughing at myself (ok - I talked to myself a bit too) so they probably thought I was a bit mad anyway. sigh. I have a job interview in an hour...this better not be a sign!!

as george mcfly would say, drink a bottle of night nurse and you'll be ready for anything.

If only I had thought of that....I just started laughing at myself (ok - I talked to myself a bit too) so they probably thought I was a bit mad anyway. sigh. I have a job interview in an hour...this better not be a sign!!

let us know how it goes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back