Hooray For Humans & Ghostwood Project tour next week (1 Viewer)

Hmm.. Still gonna check that out for me own peace of mind.

Havent heard the other bands besides the apes. Any good?

played before the minutes at their imro slot - they're ok, but far from spectacular... nothing new, etc...
they're pop rock and that's all really - drummer's really sound though, the other two chaps are sound too

:)
- leigh

i disagree. i think alan was fishing for compliments... ha.
i didn't know he was in H4H... the sound was pretty bad when i saw them still. i listened to the tracks and they sound good. sorry alan.
as for you ernesto, what do you know about sound...

Unlucky Dave....... unlucky...........

We've pulled out of the IMRO show. We dont want to play another gig in Dublin with shit sound and if we wont have time to soundcheck (due to the Cork afternoon show) this gig will prob do more harm than good.

If anyone would like to see us the gig in the Boom Boom Room is still going ahead on the 15th.

We've pulled out of the IMRO show. We dont want to play another gig in Dublin with shit sound and if we wont have time to soundcheck (due to the Cork afternoon show) this gig will prob do more harm than good.

If anyone would like to see us the gig in the Boom Boom Room is still going ahead on the 15th.

i'll be at the boom boom room gig if i have the cash
:)
- leigh

Nice one Al. Stick it to the Man! We shall bring tha boom boom to the room on sunday! .|..|.|..|.|..|

Belfast poster:

Ghostwoodposter.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back