Holiday by yourself..where?? (1 Viewer)

whathappen?

Howdy

I want to take a holiday, my "special friend" is heading away with his friend on a dream holiday that he has always wanted. I am trying to save to set up a business but really need a holiday. My own friends are mad into drinking holidays but I would like something that involvs tours of places sight seeing museums and just walking around. I don't mind if its by the ocean or not. I have alreday been to London and Paris . Where would ye suggest? I need to keep it cheap but not hostel cheap.

Thanks

Take your business start up money, head to las vegas and put it all on red.

That's what I'd do.

East or west?

well, we're getting the eurostar to brussels and overnight train to berlin and we're camping near the Reichstag - http://www.tentstation.de/englisch/index.php

Tentstation is the very camping site in the centre of Berlin. Surrounded by mother nature it is to be found in a 5-minute walking distance from the Berlin central railway station only - This is real urban camping .

Tentstation is situated on the premises of a closed-down outdoor bath in the Berlin Mitte-Tiergarten district. The old pools and high-diving towers create a tip top atmosphere. Playing beach volleyball in the pool, relaxing while watching movies projected to a screen..........
we'll tour east and west - I've been there before and herself lived in berlin many years ago

Barcelona is a great place to go for a chilled out break.
Its got it all, the beach and a beautiful city. Theres tons of sightseeing to do and you can go sunbathing when your finished!
Accommodation is pretty cheap there too

after just returning from berlin i would say go there.
loads and loads of monuments and museums to see.
loads of gigs to go to.
loads of pubs to try out and nearly everyone speaks english so conversation with total strangers is not a problem.
hostels are dirt cheap and travel is very cheap too.
a weekly ticket on all transport in berlin, u bahn , s bahn, trams and buses costs 32 euro for the week.

Can't remember much about Berlin but I'd easilyb recommend Barcelona or Prague. I prefer Barcelona myself but I like the sun and beaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back