Hitman: Blood Money. it begins... (2 Viewers)

avernus

took me a little while to get back into the swing of things, but now I'm fucking hooked! love these games!! roll on the lucid psychotic daydreams.

gallery_5859_2_143014.jpg

gallery_5859_2_18907.jpg

Yeah fuckin live hitman! Had those platform dreams of killin people...they were great!

I gotta admit, I love it when games cross over into reality when you play em a bit too much and you're not really concentrating.

After staying up playing Call of Duty 2 on-line til about 3am, I eventually called it a day and went to open the window before going to sleep. My brain was convinced for a split second that a nazi sniper popped his head up on the roof of the building opposite my apartment....

Johnnyc said:
I gotta admit, I love it when games cross over into reality when you play em a bit too much and you're not really concentrating.

After staying up playing Call of Duty 2 on-line til about 3am, I eventually called it a day and went to open the window before going to sleep. My brain was convinced for a split second that a nazi sniper popped his head up on the roof of the building opposite my apartment....

haha amazing!!

I find that because of Hitman..any time I walk into a horrendous packed club or bar, I have an overwhelming urge to reach inside my jacket and produce dual hard ballers and start shooting. good thing there are no readily available guns in this town.

the dreams are endless though. oh man, they never stop.

gallery_5859_2_262755.jpg

I love the first level of this. Belting through the thing, popping everyone that I can see, laughing when I have to chase after the secretary and jam the syringe into her (after she caught me trying to poison her coke). But then when it came time to actually shoot the last guy, I was like "well, hang on a minute.. he's just a guy trying to do what's best for his family".

Had real trouble pulling the trigger on that one.

Then the newspaper said it must have been a retard waving a gun that committed this massacre, and I haven't played the game since. I don't need this kind of shit from a game.

THRILLHO said:
I love the first level of this. Belting through the thing, popping everyone that I can see, laughing when I have to chase after the secretary and jam the syringe into her (after she caught me trying to poison her coke). But then when it came time to actually shoot the last guy, I was like "well, hang on a minute.. he's just a guy trying to do what's best for his family".

Had real trouble pulling the trigger on that one.

Then the newspaper said it must have been a retard waving a gun that committed this massacre, and I haven't played the game since. I don't need this kind of shit from a game.

hehehe I got called a phantom killer on the 2nd level and I felt great!! mad though, cos I got busted in the main house and had a shootout with 15 guards. killed them all in a blur of silent bullets and somehow managed to get away. phantoms rule!

LavajoNation said:
I am now very worried that Johnnyc will start seeing things things that aren't there and lunging for them when I'm around... I'm so glad we don't keep sawn-off shotguns lying around the gaff!

you don't?

I is John said:
Pity Hitman Contracts got so lazy half way through

yeah, twas a shame. but still, they redid those codename 47 levels much better. it was just a pain that I knew exactly how to complete them already. they looked stunning though. of course the final level was fucking amazing. total end of Leon stuff.

LavajoNation said:
I am now very worried that Johnnyc will start seeing things things that aren't there and lunging for them when I'm around... I'm so glad we don't keep sawn-off shotguns lying around the gaff!

I keep a pistol taped to my back at all times ala Bruce Willis.

I keep a pistol taped to my back at all times ala Bruce Willis.

you need'nt have mentioned Bruce, dude. pistol and tape was enough!

:D

actually watched Hostage last night - pretty good Willis action. have you seen it?

(sowwy, was on hols in Mamlo, hence I'm only replying now)

Nope, not seen Hostage. Worth a rental?

Is Bruce doing his "Yippe-Ki-Yay" persona in it or is his character more the "sensitive" Unbreakable/6th Sense type?

(sowwy, was on hols in Mamlo, hence I'm only replying now)

Nope, not seen Hostage. Worth a rental?

Is Bruce doing his "Yippe-Ki-Yay" persona in it or is his character more the "sensitive" Unbreakable/6th Sense type?

he's kinda doing the Unbreakable thing with a bit of Tears of the Sun thrown in. it's not amazing, but it's enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back