HGF on the telly (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
I noted that but Jesus, what was he wearing? He always sends me off to ZZzzzz. Him and Daragh Purcell. One minute you're watching the sound room the next you're Ghost Dog's retainer.

***The video looked cool though.

it was a marvel (?) comic top from Urban Outfitters, he was wearing one last week too, but not a fantastic four one. A eh...different one

Originally posted by enchance
what is he up to now and is his hair still as shockingly bad as it used to be?

I'm resisting the temptation to say ohGaaaawwwwwd, who CARES ? But that would just be plain adolescent so um, last I heard he was working for the man, i.e. MCD. But who knows (cares)?

Originally posted by kirstie
he's responsible for MCD's humanitat side of the bidness as far as I know

yes, but that sort of disappeared, didn't it?

Originally posted by silo
yes, but that sort of disappeared, didn't it?

ooooohhhhh....

ok I'll let you into a secret Daragh Persil is locked in my shed, I put him there about 18 months ago. And his names not Daragh anymore, its 'The Fuck Pig' and sometimes when we get drunk we put a little saddle on him and make him carry us around the garden while we paddle him with rolled up newspapers.

Originally posted by Pantone247
ooooohhhhh....

ok I'll let you into a secret Daragh Persil is locked in my shed, I put him there about 18 months ago. And his names not Daragh anymore, its 'The Fuck Pig' and sometimes when we get drunk we put a little saddle on him and make him carry us around the garden while we paddle him with rolled up newspapers.

*cough*

awkward and pregnant silence

Hey yeah, I saw that video. I thought it was cool. Nice style of characters. All done in Flash eh? I'd say that was tedious. Good tune. Shame no comment from O' Toole. I must catch yer next gig. .|..| on

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back