Hey No disco (1 Viewer)

jayneemac

Website
Visit site
Hey,

This week features Sigur Ros (first Irish screening of spectacular new video from () album of last year), Gold Chains (the underground goes bling), Tarwater (check them out in Whelans on March 25), Foo Fighters (new single with Husker Du lyrical reference for the anoraks), Damien Frost (because Hapi made me), Mogwai (featuring Gruff Super Furry), Stephen Hero (lovely song, strange video), Giddy Motors (rock action from the FatCat label), Mouse On Mars (with Laetitia), DJ Format (cool break-dancing animals video), Missy Elliot (for the indie-kids), and more

Next week: Planxty special

Just saw it. Not as good as the 'Svefn g englar' video. once it played its card, kids in spooky gasmasks playing in the end of the world, nothing much else happened.

But i am suffering gargantuan depression now so thats a plus.

the two videos from agaetis byrjun(or however you spell it) are fantacular. I made the decision to go to bed early due to my brain being wrecked. Which DJ Format tune was it?

didn't like sigur ros vid. thought it was lazy. duck gait parade was cool as ever though.

didn't think much of the sigur ros vid neither. the overblownness of it made me laugh.

It's great the way they have loads of freedom of information based Government conspiracies on pages 1-4 and then suddenly becomes a British paper again. Still, it had all the weeks telly way before the irish sunday papers did. Incrementally, it's reducing it's music content too. Pop and Jazz albums are now reviewed together for example.

Re: Giddy Motors

Originally posted by mangler
THat Giddy Motors video was cool; great song too.
Didn't think much of the Damien Frost song; but it had a great video.

Giddy Motors are now my new favourite band

incidently Duck Gait Parade rocks...

how can so many of you love daemo and so many of you hate him at the same time? this was never the intention... it makes him sad. i think he'd prefer if you all liked him or all hated him, he doesn't know whether he's coming or going now and he's started to cross-dress. he just wants to fit in, you know? anything for an easy life and all that...

Originally posted by hapi
how can so many of you love daemo and so many of you hate him at the same time?

Your band is a him? Like a captain calls his ship 'her' or 'she'. Arrrggghhh.....she be a gud ship and sail far past yorn and back. Balloobas ate me crew, but she survived....Argghh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back