hey! 80s matchbox b line disaster appear to have a new record out!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

rampz

ive just seen the vid on tv and its only deadly. all i can say is yaay! i thought this band were deceased.

I saw them live once and found it very boring, em, all their songs are the same right?

yeah, all their songs are the same. thats why i like them.

Their 1st album is absolutely brilliant
Their 2nd album was one of the biggest piles of horseshit i've ever heard
Still, i'd be interested to hear what they've done with their 3rd effort

there's one or two class tunes on the 2nd album - Mister Mental is cool.... altho that opinion may be slightly swayed due to the rather high-larious video for it - with them running around with their slightly enlarged heads. Ah gas! .|..|

nah

I saw 80s and Matchbox..and thought it was about these guys

matchbox_midnitef.jpg

Look forward to hearing this, saw them at glastonbury and thought they were deadly.

They are currently working on new material and attempting to find a new record deal, after the collapse of their deal with Island Records. They have recently finished mixing an EP titled; "In The Garden Ep", which was released on the July 23 on digital format, with the hard copy's release being pushed back to the first week of September. The hard copy was released with a bonus live album and Ouija Board. This was the first release from the band since the departure of Andy Huxley in May 2005. A 15 date tour took place to promote the release, starting in Manchester on July 23 and ending in London on August 7, this was the first time the band had toured for two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back