HERCULES & LOVE AFFAIR - live 6 piece band at Tripod late this Saturday (1 Viewer)

Deaglan

Website
www.goodluckski.com
Hercules & Love Affair round off their European tour with a live show at Tripod’s Saturday night club this weekend.

The group’s new line-up, featuring Kim Ann, Daniella, Shaun, Mark, and Andy, will be showcasing some forthcoming album material, as well as treating us to the disco mega hits that made their self titled first album the dance-floor thrill of 2008.

The New York disco royalty, who last year brought us such anthems as Blind and You Belong, will play a full live set as part of Download Tripod Saturdays. Support will come from Jason Kending, Neosupervital, Veda, and Subject DJs.

POD presents
HERCULES AND LOVE AFFAIR (live 6 piece band)
Support: Jason Kending, Neosupervital, Veda, Subject DJs

Saturday December 12th
Tripod – Harcourt St – Dublin 2.
Doors – 10pm

Tickets €20 (inc. booking fee) available from Ticketmaster, City Discs, Sound Cellar and usual outlets. www.ticketmaster.ie
www.myspace.com/herculesandloveaffair
www.herculesandloveaffair.com

H&LA’s latest release is the compilation album “Sidetracked”, the first instalment of the Renaissance compilation series. The album was mixed by H&LA’s founder Andy Butler, and features an exclusive Hercules and Love Affair track “I Can’t Wait” along with an inspired blend of classic house, disco and unreleased exclusives.

"Sidetracked has been developed to show the other side of bands from the electronic genre who can, and do, DJ,” says Renaissance Geoff Oakes, ”It's an opportunity to offer a diverse, unique series, which makes Hercules & Love Affair the more than perfect choice to kick-start matters."

Hercules’, aka Andy Butler, self-titled album on DFA wowed critics and music fans across the board in 2008 with tracks such as ‘Blind’ and ‘You Belong’. Their soulful blend of disco-inspired songs provided the perfect soundtrack to summer. A year on, ‘Sidetracked’ arrives just in time for those demanding a similar musical fix…

Andy honed his craft DJing at various underground parties in New York, so returning to the decks was a very natural step for him. He’s used the comp’ to showcase a broad sweep of classic house and disco, plus a brand new Hercules’ exclusive. Says Andy, “I am excited by this compilation to realize two ends: it’s a slamming mix with tracks that have historically made me freak out in the club, along with new productions – including my Hercules & Love Affair exclusive.”

The mixed and specially re-mastered unmixed format 2-disc set came out this July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back