Herbert + Lidell Tix (1 Viewer)

Remedy

Just a quick on to let you know that tix for MH/JL are now on sale from Road, City Discs, Carbon and Spin Dizzy.

They will also be on sale from www.ticketmaster.ie and Big Brother by Monday....

Thanks Anthony

That was a bit below the belt but sort of true. Four times in a little under two years is a bit excessive, but I've been to all three of his shows here so far and each time has been different (and better) enough to merit going to. That last time in the Spiegeltent he was on fire.

penexpers said:
That was a bit below the belt but sort of true. Four times in a little under two years is a bit excessive, but I've been to all three of his shows here so far and each time has been different (and better) enough to merit going to. That last time in the Spiegeltent he was on fire.

point taken but to be honest playing in dublin twice a year isnt in my opinion over doing it...Jamie really like here, the crowd get what he is doing and is well into it...

and agreed, in the spiegeltent, he was on fire....some people came out like they just had a religious experience...incredible..

and please remember the fact that Matthew Herbert is also playing gives the night a huge prestige...sure Matthew would prob sell out the music centre on this own.....

should be a cracker of a night out.

thanks remedy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back