help needed looking for driver for uk tour (1 Viewer)

Dont suppose you'd have room for an anthropologist looking to do some fieldwork?

I is John said:
Dont suppose you'd have room for an anthropologist looking to do some fieldwork?
thats the cheesiest attempt at getting a free ride on tour I've ever heard! must tell bohspunks that one!superb.

never heard the golden tour rule?: ass,grass or gas:no one rides for free.
(unless you're a really scary european crusty who just happens to get in the van and won't get out!)

[we still can't get anyone to drive a van around Britland for us... So can anyone help by either;

It would mean so much to us...

right yea its me your trusted JOKE MACHINE driver and eh i dunno how to start a new thread about transport so im just gonna say
I HAVE A VAN
finally
and so far there have only been ideas of tours floating around and no one has given me dates to go, so someone tell me how to start a new thread and ill start taking orders, first come first served and all that poo although i reserve the right to refuse to tour with naked weirdos who stay up all night and drink loadsa tea freaks.......

Okay....there's a slim possibility, but I might get a van as the Killing Spree want to tour in July and then Pocket Billiards want to tour mid/late July. If I do the van will probably only have three seats, meaning everyone else will have to sit on a mattress in the back....am gonna try and get "hardship" funds from uni so I can pay part of the van and a couple of months insurance. How does that sound? I'll probably build a frame in the back for guitars and other crap. Will post back hopefully in the next few days.....

This isnt B by the way, it's Pete from Belfast who lives (in a seperate room) with him.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back