Help me choose my clothes? (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Should I get this one?
http://www.christianshirts.net/index.php

Or perhaps, I dunno, maybe black is more my colour:

Or should I do more to help people heal with, say, this special message?

This one is just so true:

Should I combine my faith with pride in my Christian country?

Or, is that one too forward? Perhaps I should be more philosophical?

wow, they're all so fantastic. How about just buying all of them and making a patchwork quilt for a newly born? refreshing no?

Ah, Lefty, now that is a perfect idea. Those bitches in the quilting club will shit themselves, especially yer wan who won last year, what with her champion "God sent all his love to me, and there's nothing left for you" quilt. Twat gets a little bit of the stigmata and all of a sudden she's deciding who's heaven-bound and who's not. Look out, bitch!

Right, I'm off to bake one of my famous flag cakes. Thanks again.

''had an abortion?find forgiveness in jesus christ''

most offensive shirt i've ever seen.....i fucking need it.
thanks for the link,funniest shit i've seen in so long.

This true story is dedicated to you, sweet Jane, xx.
Many years ago, In the seemingly interminable line for one of the rollercoasters in Busch Gardens in Virginia I was stuck behind a burly, bemulleted chap in a sawn-off T shirt. I had plenty of time to take it all in:
An extreme close-up of a sweating Jesus with his muscular arms stretched over a bloody cross...

The Caption........

CHRIST'S GYM: HIS PAIN IS YOUR GAIN

I really hope the south doesn't rise again.

desertedvillage said:
This true story is dedicated to you, sweet Jane, xx.
Many years ago, In the seemingly interminable line for one of the rollercoasters in Busch Gardens in Virginia I was stuck behind a burly, bemulleted chap in a sawn-off T shirt. I had plenty of time to take it all in:
An extreme close-up of a sweating Jesus with his muscular arms stretched over a bloody cross...

The Caption........

CHRIST'S GYM: HIS PAIN IS YOUR GAIN

I really hope the south doesn't rise again.

Best t shirt ever!! poor jesus he had a lot to put up with.

Catwoman said:
Tsk. He should have got a job. Bloody hippy.

He had a job, carpentering (carpentry?), he invented the modern table and chairs..unless mel gibson has been lying to us!which is entirely possible. you know he's not really a wacky cop at all?he is a frickin actor!
disgraceful

cpr said:
He had a job, carpentering (carpentry?), he invented the modern table and chairs..unless mel gibson has been lying to us!which is entirely possible. you know he's not really a wacky cop at all?he is a frickin actor!
disgraceful

Nah, he just helped his dad out every now and then. I don't see how he got that much work done when he was wandering around with his gang of mates telling stories and brewing wine and stuff.

I wouldn't class Mel Gibson as an actor, per se.

Catwoman said:
Nah, he just helped his dad out every now and then. I don't see how he got that much work done when he was wandering around with his gang of mates telling stories and brewing wine and stuff.

Don't forget his magic tricks. he was mad for the magic tricks was old Yahweh!
I bet mary and joseph really regretting buying him that paul daniel kit when he was hangin on that cross.

Threads like this ( message board threads, not the clothes) make Li'l Markie cry

http://www.showandtellmusic.com/pages/galleries/gallery_l/lilmarkie.html

lilmarkie.jpg

Bout 13 months ago I was jogging in dartreeee and I knocked over an old priest whilst simultaneously turning a corner and wrestling with the tamper proof seal on my energise sports drink. As I helped the frail man up we sort of embraced. Nothing sexual of course but I felt a immediate bond.

He introduced himself as Father Barry Vickers and we got the talkin'.

He said he was thrilled to bits that Mel Gibson was making 'passion' as he called it and he then went into depth about the rarely documented private jesus.

Anyway, he claimed that there was an 13th apostle called declan that was the fuckin spits of jesus and he would often perform miracles when jesus wanted a long pampering weekend or a short hiking holiday.

So heres a few I remember:

Water into wine: this was Jesus.

Jesus caused the disciples to catch a large load of fish: this was actually neither. Declan instructed the disiples to go to deeper water but only cos he was tipped off by his brother in law.

Jesus cured deafness: this one wasn’t jesus either!! I know its crazy. Often referred to as the cheekiest miracle, this one simply involved a 'when I give you the nod' communique.

Walking on water: Now this was jesus. How did he pull it off? Final scene in Being There. That’s all im sayin.

Jesus calmed a storm with a command: pretty impressive eh? No. He stood there for 7 hour with his arms stretched out until he DECIDED to calm the storm. What a fucker.

Ok well I've loads more but if I don’t get back to work I'll need to perform a miracle myself to hold onto this job.

Rapid fire round.

Fingers on buzzers.

Is the character lizzie from auzzie lezbo soap Prisoner still alive?

lizziebirdsworth.gif

I remembered another one .....

While driving through Nevada en route to Burning Man we were behind a lone biker for a stretch. The back of his T-shirt bore the legend:

IF YOU CAN READ THIS: THE BITCH FELL OFF

Why don't Irish rednecks have t-shirts like these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back