Help! California kid needs contacts! (1 Viewer)

selbstmord

Hello Irish punks! I´m David, hailing from San Francisco, California, and am headed to Dublin soon. I´ve never been to Ireland, but have been squatting in Switzerland for two years and travel Europe in between evictions... I´ve met a lot of cool Irish kids at K-Town and other Northern Europe drunk fests, but am horrible at keeping email addresses, so come on, help me out! I'm flying into Dublin October 3rd but don't necessarily want to stay in Dublin. Any ideas on places to sleep for a few days or badass concert venues or crusties living on a farm in the middle of nowhere lookin´for company? Anything helps, as I said I have never been to your side of the world and would love to drink beer with you. Thanks!

David
http://www.myspace.com/11235242 for those unsure folks

On a serious note what time u getting into Dublin at?
If it's morning I can get u a lift into city centre..........

I'll be at the airport selling bags of leaflets I got from the tourist office to pigeons....!ninjaaaa

You can crash on my couch in Galway for a few days if you like...

Hello Irish punks! I´m David, hailing from San Francisco, California, and am headed to Dublin soon. I´ve never been to Ireland, but have been squatting in Switzerland for two years and travel Europe in between evictions... I´ve met a lot of cool Irish kids at K-Town and other Northern Europe drunk fests, but am horrible at keeping email addresses, so come on, help me out! I'm flying into Dublin October 3rd but don't necessarily want to stay in Dublin. Any ideas on places to sleep for a few days or badass concert venues or crusties living on a farm in the middle of nowhere lookin´for company? Anything helps, as I said I have never been to your side of the world and would love to drink beer with you. Thanks!

David
http://www.myspace.com/11235242 for those unsure folks

How long you stayin for? theres some great gigs in dublin durin oct/nov/dec

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back