heath ledger dead (1 Viewer)

muffin

jesus christ..wasn't expecting that:

TMZ has learned that Academy Award nominee Heath Ledger has died in NY.

He was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 PM ET today. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they believe it was not a crime.

The 28-year-old actor has a two year old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams. He plays The Joker in the upcoming Batman film, "The Dark Knight

source

The last year and a half has probably been the most successful of his career..plus he was effing amazing in brokeback mountain..

Heath Ledger found dead

in his apartment in New York. Very sad. He used to stay out of all that paparazzi stuff, and now they're all on sky "analyzing" him- "he played a heroin addict once"....

"I smoked a cigarette"

yeah his daughter was only 2 i think..although him and his mrs. are finished not so long ago..some places are reporting that he was found by a masseuse surrounded by pills..

Re: Heath Ledger found dead

in his apartment in New York. Very sad. He used to stay out of all that paparazzi stuff, and now they're all on sky "analyzing" him- "he played a heroin addict once"....

God bless Sky.

Its mad really. Basically, you know, if you were told "you can be someone" take on their existence, live their life, Heath Ledger would take some beating.

You would think he had everything anyone could reasonably want, including a little girl.
It sort of blows my mind how someone like that can top themselves.

Maybe I am being thick, and am completely missing something.

Maybe the prospect of not seeing his kid drove him over the edge...who knows....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back