Healthier Alternatives to Cakes and Biscuits (1 Viewer)

Jim Daniels

Burls Forever
Supporter
Since 2000
Website
twitter.com
I can't eat cake or biscuits anymore without feeling terrible within an hour.

But I still need something with a cup of tea. These are the business. Made by Blazing Salads in town, they are Free from Dairy, Wheat, Sugar.

Ingredients: Oatflakes, dates, ground almonds, brown rice flour, orange zest and salt.

1001582_10201944125391751_146777524_n.jpg

Trouble is, they cost about €2.60 each, or five for €9.00 (they last a week in the fridge). I'm going to try making them myself for half the cost...

kind_bar_peanutbutterdarkchocolate_2.png

These are fucking amazing. I went crazy for them in Canada recently and bought a stock to bring home with me. All gone now though. You can mail order them on bulk but alas, no shipping to Ireland.Seriously though, the best out there.

I dont think those things are much better for you than biscuits and cakes. I heard some lass on the radio talking about them recently, she said you're only codding yourself if you think they're healthy eating.

You should try vaping 0 nicotine e juice.Theres lads doing it now to combat obesity.

I havent eaten a biscuit since I started on the vanilla custard vapes.All the flavour..none of the food!

They are lovely but pricey though, €1.95 or so? Oww. Tasty though.
You used to be able to get a box of 4 in Tesco (near Vincent's Hospital) for 2.50 euro. I wish that were still the case but I haven't seen them in any other Tesco (sorry Jim) and it was before the new fancy packaging. You can still get them in health food shops for 1.20 a piece. I always have one in my bag. Life-savers those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back