have you got nice food at work/school/college? (2 Viewers)

we dont have a canteen where i work but we have this street outside which has a range of things from salad bars, indian, thai, obviously heaps cheap dim sum places etc.
yet after 2 years im so uninspired and bored with what's on offer.

when im rish my personal chef shall follow me everywhere.

Yes, I could stop the standing order.
But I use the milk for cereal and coffee (don't have breakfast until I get to work) so.....

Is it at all possible to grab a pint of milk on yer way to work? keep it in the canteen fridge or something thats what id try...

Is it at all possible to grab a pint of milk on yer way to work? keep it in the canteen fridge or something thats what id try...

nah, other people would use it.

my gripe is that it wouldn't kill them to provide milk for the staff as opposed to them having pay for it out of their own pockets.

ucd food is awful. need to find somewhere nearby for food at lunch.
an' i'm fuckin' starrrrrrrrrrvin'. :(

if you had time you could nip over to the canteen in rte - its subsidised and better than your average canteen fare. i think you can just walk in without showing id or anything. ive heard that the mosque in clonskeagh (or some building attached to it) does nice food too.

Yeah - I'm going to the Mosque in Clonskeagh for lunch today. Go there most Thursdays.
Food is good - in fact the rice is amazing on its own.
They do a really good schwarma plate with loads of chicken kebab, salad and 2 pitta breads for €7.

What?? In my job all i eat outta the canteen is fried eggs an there fried in about 4" depth of oil there filth and probably the nicest thing there. Nice tea tho, and free aswell.

They stopped doin food in the canteen in my job there 2 days ago... still gettin the free tea tho.

the primary school next door to work are having a sale of work today and despite the rain and storm force winds the BBQ is going strong. i popped out and got a couple of burgers for lunch - tasty!

Our company is only 100 people and the four lads who started the business are all millionares as a result, and we STILL have to pay e10 a month for tea out of our wages.

gpk_scabby.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back