HATEBREED DUBLIN SHOW (2 Viewers)

VARUKA

HATEBREED
+
SLAVE ZERO

@TEMPLE BAR MUSIC CENTRE
MONDAY THE 16TH
START 7PM

WHO'S GOING OR WHO WANTS TO GO...I HAVE SPARE TICKETS FOR SALE...

Was made to watch 'em a few years back and they were total shyte, even allowing for the fact that they're not anything Punk related they were just so........uuugghhhh.

Was Whelans...so if they're that bad there they would be uuugghhhh in the TBMC......only saving grace would be show over at 10.30 :p

*expects some serious flack*

i'm half thinking of going, purely for the acacia strain(main support) way better than the other two. we'll see in an hour or so...

*expects some serious flack*

i'm half thinking of going, purely for the acacia strain(main support) way better than the other two. we'll see in an hour or so...

ye yer rite there...acacia strain were the best band of the night for me but hatebreed did stir up a massive circle pit wich unfortanatly was controlled by big baboon bouncers and they were throwing people out for the laugh.

y a massive circle pit wich unfortanatly was controlled by big baboon bouncers and they were throwing people out for the laugh.
See thats what I hate about big venues....I don't understand why a band is booked that obviously their music encourages moshing and the promoter knows this but yet you get thrown out by bouncers....yet idiots keep buying tickets for these venues.

Was alright last night, full of cunts but Whelans last time was better with Crowbar and all. Fierce amount of cunts getting kicked out for starting fights and plenty of punters walking around with headwounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back