has ivan yates really taken over the breakfast show on newstalk? (1 Viewer)

Ah, Tom's not so bad. I only catch him on the repeats at night, and he's better than a warm cup for falling asleep. Stays nicely off the we're all fucked topic.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, THAT PROGRAMME MAKES ME WANT TO BOIL MY FUCKING EYES. So bleedin' banal. Has he had men text in about not putting down the toilet seat yet?

Better than the tool who's on Today FM at the same time. Having said that, I never hear more than five minutes of it in a day, and the five minutes I do hear is usually talking about the sport.

Aye, that Today FM geebag is appalling muck too.
Proof, if it were needed, that the listening majority are stupid and bad people.

7.30-Morning Ireland
9.00 Gerry Ryan
10.00 Pat Kenny
12.00 Ronan Collins
1.00 RTE news
1.45 Duffy
3.00 Moncrief
4.30 Turn off radio or listen to a bit of George hook

Thats my daily listening routine.I'm bad people.

7.30-Morning Ireland
9.00 Gerry Ryan
10.00 Pat Kenny
12.00 Ronan Collins
1.00 RTE news
1.45 Duffy
3.00 Moncrief
4.30 Turn off radio or listen to a bit of George hook

Thats my daily listening routine.I'm bad people.

Nah. There's no Rays or Dunnes in there. Although the presence of Ryan is a worrying one. And I like P-Ken when he doesn't try too hard to show off.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, THAT PROGRAMME MAKES ME WANT TO BOIL MY FUCKING EYES. So bleedin' banal. Has he had men text in about not putting down the toilet seat yet?

Yeah, it's possibly the most inane thing every put on radio.. he sounds like he's smirking all of the time, also. The best shows on that station besides Off The Ball are at the weekends, like Karen Coleman's show and Talking History.

Just gave yer man Ivan a listen,he's the fella that used to stand in for Hook.God almighty he's brutal.Bad move newstalk.A less sympathetic persona they would have been hard pushed to find for that slot.

he was quite funny just before 9 - interviewing george lee and shay
brennan. trying his best to get under their skin with the subtlety of
a goose

"so shay, your father was an incredible man, i opposed him many
times, a first rate politician blha blha labh blah ablh, SO - what on
earth makes you a suitable candidate? I STRONGLY OPPOSE
NEPOTISM YOU KNOW!!!!"

- cue lots of awkard bungling and umming and awing

"it says here you worked for anglo irish? IS THAT A GOOD THING
TO HAVE ON YOUR CV? oh you weren't high up? but you were
there for years? does that mean you weren't very good and didn't
get promoted? i suppose you're going from one state role to
another!?"

it was quite funny - george lee could handle him, not surprisingly

still hate him

I only half caught that bit.I was too busy setting up a painting station for the junior gaffer.

He's an insufferable cunt and mentioned gambling, odds and betting about five times again this morning. I never knew that is was Celtic Bookmkers that he owned but I for one will not be darkening their doorsteps again with my 2 euro accumulators.

Off The Ball is the shit thought, it's just like a bunch of lads talking about sport and having the craic..... the lisping bogger is particularily annoying though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back