Has anyone got the Electric Picnic timetable handy? (3 Viewers)

Alan Latchley

Website
www.stabbers.org
Has any good soul out there got the timetable for the EP to hand, or is it embargoed to fuck by over-zealous event organisers keen not to piss off their merchandisers? I dread to think how much it will cost if the prices of their beach huts/teepee's etc is anything to go by...

Alan Latchley said:
Has any good soul out there got the timetable for the EP to hand, or is it embargoed to fuck by over-zealous event organisers keen not to piss off their merchandisers? I dread to think how much it will cost if the prices of their beach huts/teepee's etc is anything to go by...

last thing i heard they were pulling an mcd..

i know a few people playing at it ill try get a list
over and out

they better fuckin not pull that shit like witness/poxegen did. that is pure extortion. i hate that. any chance they get to fuck you in the ass, they do. i hope someone (g-stereotypical, im lookin at you kid) puts it up on the web.

Yup, they are cunts for doing this.

Funniest thing is apparently there was an article in the Tribune yesterday about how John Renoylds was trying to make sure that people going to the festival weren't fleeced at every oppurtunity.

Anthony said:
well maybe they'll have big signs up at the gig displaying stage times or something, who knows

hey are you from anthony and the johnstons ? you've got a big gay old voice then.

clive said:
hey are you from anthony and the johnstons ? you've got a big gay old voice then.

it's antony too. no 'h'. Sorry. :)

Come on, I'm not fucking paying another 10 euro for a timetable on a stpid fake back stage pass thingy again! Someone get the timetable!

ha would you beelieve it!!
my contact is playin the bodytonic arena and guess what..?
they were only given the bodytonic arena timetable..
so if anyones interested..
Saturday
2-3: Shane Breen (electric Picnic Dj Competition Winner)
3-4: Electric City Djs
4-5: Dj Deep
5-6: Gilles Peterson
6-7: Backlash Djs
7-8: Optimo Djs
8-9.30: Ben Watt
9.30-10.30: Vitalic
10.30-12: Laurent Garnier

Sunday
1-2: Vinyl Djs
2-3: Discotonic Djs
3-4: Ralph Meyerz & Jack Heren Band
4-7: Mr Scruff
7-8: Dj Format
8-9: Unabombers
9-10.30: Bodytonic Soundsystem
10.30-12: Dj Sneak

this is stupid.
and the stupider thing is he was saying the people that do have the TT have bean sworn to secrecy or something..
rubbish
still trying i am..

Anthony said:
well maybe they'll have big signs up at the gig displaying stage times or something, who knows
I doubt it, that would be too much like organisation. There was nothing like that last year, but i remember that somehow people knew what was going on and when, but it was much smaller last year as a one day thing

Checked with the people doing the PR and apparently they 'don't know stage times yet, sorry!'. Which is PR speak for 'fuck off'.

Lozenge said:
Checked with the people doing the PR and apparently they 'don't know stage times yet, sorry!'. Which is PR speak for 'fuck off'.
kinda yeah, but to be honest, i'd say they don't actually know, and even if they did know, something always happens on the day, thats gonna fuck everything around. My advice is keep yer ears open for announcements, or if you hang near the front, someone will have a general idea. we aint gonna get no set time table dudes.

half 9 is fine for vitalic. at least it'll be vaguely dark and that's all I really care about.

kirstie said:
half 9 is fine for vitalic. at least it'll be vaguely dark and that's all I really care about.

this is going to be mania .|..| .|..|

now to get my mits on

mapa-equador.gif

There is no TT because their is no festaval!!

See the thing is that they (Irish Government) are jus tryin ta lure ye their so the can abduct and av horrific scientific ways with ye !!

Why else would it be in Laois ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back