HARDCORE JAMBORI (3 Viewers)

due to injuries at 1st summer wine, pimps and gimps split and Pagan riot lost drummer. New bands have been added to fill in Turfboy, Acid Age, The Conns

Well that was a resounding success!
Def more enjoyable than last years...primarily due to the better weather!!
Unusual gig in the event that almost all of the bands were the best I've seen them in ages, Section 4 were very good and Jollars was a good fun set, Found on the floor's heavier songs rather than the comic ones were very good and Conor's voice was the strongest I've ever seen it.
Padlock always gets the crowd into a Punk sing song and it was no different here, I caught a bit of most of the bands cept I missed the Fuckwits.
Band of the night though without doubt were Oi Polloi who were many times better than their gig in Fibbers recently, but I think they are well known for been a better outdoor fest band anyway.
Thanks to Iain for driving home the same night, I was home at just after 2am which is actually earlier than when I get home after a Fibbers gig :p

Oh I being the fuckwit that I am brought the wrong camera lens with me 135 as against my normal 24-70 gig lens so the pics that I will post will all be close up portrait type shots :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back