hard working class heroes 2004 (6 Viewers)

Vinnie said:
No there wasn't. There was no point. Unless you consider stating the blindingly obvious in the hope that some teenager reading it will consider you a creature of insight to be a point.
If i was being insightful i'd call you a moron. yes there was, it was about how its fucking pointless playing at that WCH thing unless you were ready to be professional and had an album ready to go,

fucking nutcase

ostrichsyndrome said:
If i was being insightful i'd call you a moron. yes there was, it was about how its fucking pointless playing at that WCH thing unless you were ready to be professional and had an album ready to go,

fucking nutcase

That's not what you said at all. And what the fuck is WCH? Welsh or something? And who the hell makes an album? And yes I am a moron. But you're not insightful and if you called me a moron it would be blind luck. The blind luck of a moron.

Vinnie said:
That's not what you said at all. And what the fuck is WCH? Welsh or something? And who the hell makes an album? And yes I am a moron. But you're not insightful and if you called me a moron it would be blind luck. The blind luck of a moron.
eehhhhhhh ;)

Vinnie said:
yes it is.
when people type in capital letters (that's big letters to you) and they don't make sense it's generally a short way of abbreviating something which is long and seeing as this thread was about Working Class Heroes... you see now.
and no it wouldn't be blind luck, blind luck is winning the lotto, where the odds are so against you that you'd have to be unbelievably lucky to get the numbers... what i have is blind faith, that which there is a great chance that you are a moron because of your replies to my post.
by the by, many people make albums, some people record them (also known as making an album) some people produce them (also known as making an album) some people work in cd replication house where they burn cds and then add artwork to a jewel case ( also known as making an album)

You sir, are a buffoon.
hopefully this new clarity, doesn't degrade your sense of word interaction and ambivalence. One day you will learn...

Blind luck is an oxymoron you moron. It was a way of taunting the blind in the days before pictures. Learn some history you fucking wally. And what the hell is the lotto? Is this guy for real? And as for "add artwork to a jewel case"? You're some kind of herbert, right?

ostrichsyndrome said:
yes it is.
when people type in capital letters (that's big letters to you) and they don't make sense it's generally a short way of abbreviating something which is long and seeing as this thread was about Working Class Heroes... you see now.
and no it wouldn't be blind luck, blind luck is winning the lotto, where the odds are so against you that you'd have to be unbelievably lucky to get the numbers... what i have is blind faith, that which there is a great chance that you are a moron because of your replies to my post.
by the by, many people make albums, some people record them (also known as making an album) some people produce them (also known as making an album) some people work in cd replication house where they burn cds and then add artwork to a jewel case ( also known as making an album)

You sir, are a buffoon.
hopefully this new clarity, doesn't degrade your sense of word interaction and ambivalence. One day you will learn...

Vinnie said:
Blind luck is an oxymoron you moron. It was a way of taunting the blind in the days before pictures. Learn some history you fucking wally. And what the hell is the lotto? Is this guy for real? And as for "add artwork to a jewel case"? You're some kind of herbert, right?
Oxymorons are beautiful.

just skipping back a few pages to this http://web.archive.org/web/19991128142022/www.thumped.com/index.shtml

deadly!!! i did those shitty interviews and that sorts gig was the first i ever involved with as far as helping out goes.. memory lane-tastic, long before all you stupid fucks came along.

:)

ps the WCH thing is hilarious. FTG, and their shitty festival. anyone who gets covered on the entertainment section of tv3 news must be totally full of shit.

Vinnie said:
actually no it's not at all...
safe bet is an oxymoron, see the difference?
think maybe you should go join a loners club...

why would blind people know that pictures were invented? what possible benefit would it have to them, are they going to feel the texture. would they even care.

you are a buffoon

damien said:
that sorts gig was the first i ever involved with as far as helping out goes..
Wasn't that the last ever hope gig?

Coincidence? I think not.

DO I HAVE TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE, DAMIEN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back