Hard Won, Hardwired (2 Viewers)

Here, just a word of thanks to all who swam down to the Lower Deck last evening - it meant a lot. Feeling ill this morning, despite not drinking.

Jaysus, but it was quiet during the quiet tunes.

Oh, did anyone find my jumper - navy with red arms? All the rage. Had a chilly walk home.

Tim.

just fiddled about with the photos a bit:

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~sandman/pics

if any of yiz are using Internet Explorer it'll probably resize the images - go to Tools - Internet Options - Advanced - scroll down under Multimedia and untick 'Enable Automatic Image Resizing'.

what an amazing gig - why do you have to be no more oh settler, why?:(

the hushed reverence was a nice touch during the quiet tunes - except for that drunken muppeh down the back on his mobile shouting 'whayor ahh yeh?!' periodically

hop said:
what an amazing gig - why do you have to be no more oh settler, why?:(

the hushed reverence was a nice touch during the quiet tunes - except for that drunken muppeh down the back on his mobile shouting 'whayor ahh yeh?!' periodically
aah he was deadly buh
Twas funny though after a couple of narkey looks he resorted to texting and trying to stay sitting upright... periodically

The new CD is gorgeous. Ring is fucking Pink Floyd! Write This Down is a personal fave as it was written in a very special place... Chicago.

I (an Derek too) was really worried that I wouldn't take to this record as I'm so attached to Life Upstream but I love it. Its gorgeous. I think Chicago will like it too.

Congratulations Settler.

Oh fuck it, I'm still sad.

T

Thanks very much to all who showed up on a rainy night to the Lower Deck.
We had a great time playing and it felt like a big celebration rather than a funeral.
Thanks also for the silence during the quiet songs! You didn't have to, but we appreciate it just the same.
Hope you all enjoy the album.
Wil.

got a change to listen to the album for the first time properly on sunday morning (amazed at my lack of hangover) - its excellent, better than life upstream which i thought was brill anyway

favourite song is coolmonger, i've always really liked that one:)

yeah 'hard won...' is much more immediate - i was singing along to most of the tracks straight away :)
the videos are a nice touch too - two of my favourite tunes in there. i've been humming 'i know i've been good' most of the morning. its a classic.

oh and roxy, will - i recently stood at the 'nexus of the universe' :p

kramer speak for the corner of 1st and 1st in nyc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back