Happy Pancake Tuesday, Everyone! (1 Viewer)

[10 years missing freddie mercury]
[ 7 years missing richie manic]

Maybe your sights are broken.

snakybus (12 Feb, 2002 11:17 a.m.):
rumpus (12 Feb, 2002 11:09 a.m.):
listen:

pancakes with cream cheese and not-too-much Jam (quince paste if possible).

Crazy you say?
Do it.
JUST DO IT!

soooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood

cream cheese? I know what you're talking about. Cottage cheese more like.

and maybe some salty yoghurt....

dudley (12 Feb, 2002 12:08 p.m.):
fiachra, you play london? how it go?

it was fun, we did Oxford first which we palyed well at, but only 2 people were there for kick off, a few dozen for the end

London, well, Strange fruit is like a lesson in how to run a club, they are very lovely folk and its a great night

Unfortunatly the PA blew 2 mins into our set and when we got back up 30 mins later with a crippled PA and bored audience we were sort of up against it, so we didn't play our best really, which was a shame...

but a great trip overall... London is huge!! and I've a geetar case full of vynil and a very ill credit card...

oh and the strange fruit boys were asking for you and your Corpo boys, and also kept going about some "Ross Hackett" being a really nice guy and stuff... weird....

Hector Grey (12 Feb, 2002 11:40 a.m.):
yisser all all going mental for de pancakes. cos it's pancake tuesday, so that's okay. but here, will you having them next week? or is it a fad of one day?

i'd love any kind of food. and attention.

true, but come on, you can't have pancakes on any other day. creps, sure, but pancakes, no. its just not done.

is taht what yer man in your picture is upto? salty yogurt? dispensing the same?

herv (12 Feb, 2002 12:43 p.m.):
yisser all all going mental for de pancakes. cos it's pancake tuesday, so that's okay. but here, will you having them next week? or is it a fad of one day?

true, but come on, you can't have pancakes on any other day. creps, sure, but pancakes, no. its just not done.

yeah, but after a gob ful tonight you'll think...jayses, that was so simple and scummy. i should make pancake more often. but it won't happen...

Hector Grey (12 Feb, 2002 12:46 p.m.):
is taht what yer man in your picture is upto? salty yogurt? dispensing the same?

that's right, he's going for the old five knuckle shuffle

those little lemon squeezy things just don't cut it anymore

not unless it's the lemon you squeeze till the juice run down the leg...

Oh God....

Oooooh Gooood....I bet I eat more pancakes than all of you put together.

Pancakes with cum & menstrual blood inside...the best.

Ah, but what goes best with your pancakes? The good old fashioned tea option, or perhaps hot chocolate...or indeed, an alcoholic beverage? Choices, choices....but if anyone says coffee they're gettin' smacked. Southside ponces.

Hector Grey (12 Feb, 2002 12:51 p.m.):
herv (12 Feb, 2002 12:43 p.m.):

yeah, but after a gob ful tonight you'll think...jayses, that was so simple and scummy. i should make pancake more often. but it won't happen...

a gobful of salty yogurt? whats the collective noun for salty yogurt? eh? eh?

Stuart Little (12 Feb, 2002 11:35 a.m.):
Pantone. where are you?

where is this burds gaf?

tell me, bastard... tell me...

aaaaaaaaghh. just thought of lemon juicemaple syrup and got a massive saliva squirt...

oh stewart, they were amazing!!

I stuck to traditional Lemon and sugar, no point in try to be flash and they were wafer thing discs of heaven.....mmmmmm

so what did you do for lunch fella...salad roll???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back