Happy New Hangover Everybody (1 Viewer)

snakybus said:
apparently as you grow older your brain becomes looser in your head like a shrivelled pea in a pod, hence bangs around more

a doctor told me that

it's true, headbanging is no longer a viable dancing option for me. i tried headbanging along to ac/dc 'family jewels' dvd the other morning and couldn't believe how painful it was :(

trianglegrrrl said:
ahhhh lord, cén fá?

I was really really burnt out saturday morning , cause I was basicly pissed all week and I just felt like I couldnt go on, So i decided that I didnt want to drink even if we were going out cause I got in some weird shit on friday night owing to drunkness and some skangers saying shit to me. We had planned to go to mathlete party till half 12 then get a taxi into town to go to a house party (which would have been full of said skangers), and then come back to my house about 6am or something. But then saturday night started to come and we were just like will we bother , we felt bad if we were to leave the party , so I went to the booze free party watched almost famous , got one shot of vodka at midnight. Came home at half one.

Roisin said:
I was really really burnt out saturday morning , cause I was basicly pissed all week and I just felt like I couldnt go on, So i decided that I didnt want to drink even if we were going out cause I got in some weird shit on friday night owing to drunkness and some skangers saying shit to me. We had planned to go to mathlete party till half 12 then get a taxi into town to go to a house party (which would have been full of said skangers), and then come back to my house about 6am or something. But then saturday night started to come and we were just like will we bother , we felt bad if we were to leave the party , so I went to the booze free party watched almost famous , got one shot of vodka at midnight. Came home at half one.

so is a mathlete party a party with no booze then? i was hoping it would be a maths party with people trying to out-do themselves with difficult sums.

the hangover is mostly gone today. at 2-30am last night i managed a few sips of water which my stomach accepted at last and its been all uphill since.

:cool:

Miss Piggy said:
so is a mathlete party a party with no booze then? i was hoping it would be a maths party with people trying to out-do themselves with difficult sums.

the hangover is mostly gone today. at 2-30am last night i managed a few sips of water which my stomach accepted at last and its been all uphill since.

:cool:

I just called it the mathlete party cause some of the people at it got the some of the highest marks in Ireland on their junior cert maths papers, they all do applied maths and last year all used to attend this thing in UCD or somewhere with all the other mathletes , we knew the girl having it and two of my firends were being made go by their mothers so at the start we were like sure we'll stay till half 12. My friend brought the almost famous dvd to, imagen with out it.

brian.html said:
Probably the best gig we have played in ages.Bunch of fun with a load of people singing and jumping around in room that was way too small for the ammount of them in it
hand.gif

T'was fuckin deadly indeed. Fantastic party altogether. Best New years in a while:) partly coz I can remember it.

Roisin said:
they all do applied maths

Ye dont really have to be a maths nerd to do applied maths. I did it coz i didn't want to do history. It was actually pretty amusing, mainly coz there were 2 people who got it, all the time, 1 girl who tried to pretend she always got it and other 5 of us would sit staring at each other, mentally communicating phrases such as "hwuh?" "whih?" "hou?" Good times.

What's my point? My point is, don't be an applied maths taker hater.

roxy said:
Ye dont really have to be a maths nerd to do applied maths. I did it coz i didn't want to do history. It was actually pretty amusing, mainly coz there were 2 people who got it, all the time, 1 girl who tried to pretend she always got it and other 5 of us would sit staring at each other, mentally communicating phrases such as "hwuh?" "whih?" "hou?" Good times.

Yeah, my friend tried to do it and shes a bit eh...
But these people are its the only way to discribe them, but they all got awards off the state for maths and all.

Oh and ive to say sorry about giving out about hurlers at the start of september. They are some of the most brilliant people ever, the hurlers that were in TY with my friends and I sucked as , but the ones in my year now are so brillaint. We thought we would hate them but they are so funny and have the very same since of humor as my friends and I . Plus they can drink really well, which we thought they wouldnt be able to do.

roxy said:

ha! i also did applied maths to get out of history. and I was the only person in the class who didn't understand it. in the end i only did 6 subjects for the leaving cert. it was great.

You did maths insted of history?
History is easy, all you do is read the book of couple of times and it sticks.

Roisin said:
You did maths insted of history?
History is easy, all you do is read the book of couple of times and it sticks.
the amount of writing you had to do in the exam was inhuman though. and the history teacher in our school was eevil. (also i am/was a nerd/perfectionist and didn't want to do anything i was going to get less than a higher level B in.)

Super Dexta said:
the amount of writing you had to do in the exam was inhuman though. and the history teacher in our school was eevil. (also i am/was a nerd/perfectionist and didn't want to do anything i was going to get less than a higher level B in.)

Leaving Cert History is a ridiculous subject. Bitchloads of what you're taught is inaccurate too. I dropped it and just did 6 subjects. If you've got enough smarts you don't need to waste your time studying an extra subject.

Super Dexta said:

Its the only subject I get Bs and As in, also the only subject I do my homework for. Pass maths , Pass Irish , pass french, honors english (shock horror) , Honors Art , Honors History , Honors Economics and I do geography out side of school cause I was made keep on french and I do pass in that.

Super Dexta said:
ha! i also did applied maths to get out of history. and I was the only person in the class who didn't understand it. in the end i only did 6 subjects for the leaving cert. it was great.

omg!! applied maths buddies!!

The thought we'd gots the stupids, Dexy. But boy did we got the smarts. Boy.

As others have pointed out, History for the Leaving is the most ridiculous thing ever. It's essentially a test of how quickly you can write over the space of three hours.

Complete lack of a New Year's hangover due to not drinking...stayed in and cooked/ate awesome food for about 12 hours. Best New Year's ever.

Amazing stuff. I was kicked out of all the maths classes for the leaving. had 1 month of sums with the retards before the exams and managed to get a c.
I flaked out of mickey d cos the teacher kept tweaking my nipples cos i wouldn't do the "rugby". I heard tell that after i left he was dishonourably discharged for touching some kids. girl kids. Once he saw me outside the school with a guitar and initiated a guitar conversation. He looked like a hobo and i felt a pity for him. But then i remembered what a cunt he was to me. However, in retrospect, them was all a cunt to me. I was terrible at school. why do you people keep bringing it up? Can't you see the pain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back