Happy New Hangover Everybody (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
fack.

got lost driving down to a party in wexford in the middle of nowhere, arrived at 3 minutes to 12, got pissed too fast and now feel like my head's exploding. gah!

happy bloo blah

lala if that was the whitfields party -FUCK! I was going to go but 23 euro return rail ticket was bollocks. Another chance to meet lala blown. :(

I escaped rural ireland and made it to a tight house party in bray. I was surrounded by people i cared about who had cans and buckfast. groovy.

happy new year everyone

trianglegrrrl said:
lala if that was the whitfields party -FUCK! I was going to go but 23 euro return rail ticket was bollocks. Another chance to meet lala blown. :(

I escaped rural ireland and made it to a tight house party in bray. I was surrounded by people i cared about who had cans and buckfast. groovy.

happy new year everyone

yeah thats the one michelle; but you will probably see me on tuesday cos im heading to ed and eoins to cook the lala special haha!

Hey lala, my stupid credit ran out when i rang you and i was fumbling with the phone when you rang and hung up on accident. Soz. Will give you a bell when i get credit later.

brianoak you prick how was the gig last night; did anyone boo you off the kitchen table after an hour long guitar solo? ;)

La La said:
brianoak you prick how was the gig last night; did anyone boo you off the kitchen table after an hour long guitar solo? ;)

Probably the best gig we have played in ages.Bunch of fun with a load of people singing and jumping around in room that was way too small for the ammount of them in it.|..|

I play bass in Oak so no solos for me there hehehe.

However I am reliably informed that 2006 is the chinese year of the dual harmony and extended guitar solo so I will make full use of that in The Coffin.:p

I = dog rough
multivitamin juice and star wars watched beneath a blanket on the couch are fixing me.

Its great, I got way too drunk last night and woke up this morning without a hangover. So amazing. Hope your all suffering still

Ciaran Mackle said:
Its great, I got way too drunk last night and woke up this morning without a hangover. So amazing. Hope your all suffering still
wait till you hit 19 young man. that's when it all starts to go wrong :p

La La said:
fack.

got lost driving down to a party in wexford in the middle of nowhere, arrived at 3 minutes to 12, got pissed too fast and now feel like my head's exploding. gah!

happy bloo blah

At least you didnt sit at a mathlete party. No seriously, a mathlete party.

that's when I started getting crippling hangovers, poor me.

Super Dexta said:
wait till you hit 19 young man. that's when it all starts to go wrong :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back