Happy Birthday Leo (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse said:
attacking Skippy on his grammar! not a wise idea!

see ya back in cork Leo, pint of O Haras?

I know :)
but it will get him wound up and lets be honest thats when he's at his funniest

Raistlyn said:
I know :)
but it will get him wound up and lets be honest thats when he's at his funniest
aye true that, although you could argue hes at his funniest when playing as Obscure Noise Control, although some of that is just plain disturbing!!

Is that real english.
Well I robbed it off a Whitehouse t-shirt and they speak the Queens English, so who's to argue???

attacking Skippy on his grammar! not a wise idea!
Well it beats attacking my height & weight problems :D

aye true that, although you could argue hes at his funniest when playing as Obscure Noise Control, although some of that is just plain disturbing!!
Still debating weither to take that as a compliment. We'll just have to wait till the next My Remorse gig. Might rest the throat a day or two before that . Speaking of which when ye fucks gonna play a weekend gig in your hometown...us working boys can't make the mid-week ones...

Skip Doggy Dog

of course that was meant to be a compliment! the disturbing part was me referring to the crazy samples of certain interviews you used, they freaked the bejaysus out of me. by the way have you any of that stuff actually recorded on some format? would like to hear it on headphones.

dont know when we'll be playing next, probably June after our exams. Our new EP is finished so we'll probably do a launch for that and hopefully a tour.

we'll let you know in advance, you can introduce us before we go on and completely humiliate us!:D

ahh Hecklefest, you destroyed us that night! later skip

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back