Hallway for sale (1 Viewer)

Looks like Egg_ is right, some pricks bought a house and have turned the ulility room or kitchen or something into a "flat" and are looking for about 600 euro a month for it... bastards, these people are worse then the bastard property developers....
could also be that these people got themselves into an investment pickle - high interest rates, more property available for rent - and are desperately casting around for money.

is there any reason for a landlord not to accept rent allowance other than they'd like to avoid paying tax?

some won't take rent assitance, which I take to mean social welfare rent assitance, which means "no poor people"

but yeah not signing up for rent allowence would impy they're not registered landlords. a friend once said that if refused rent allowence she'd report them so they gave an equivalent discount to keep quiet.... gutsy move!

The whole landlord culture in Ireland needs such an over-haul

some won't take rent assitance, which I take to mean social welfare rent assitance, which means "no poor people"

but yeah not signing up for rent allowence would impy they're not registered landlords. a friend once said that if refused rent allowence she'd report them so they gave an equivalent discount to keep quiet.... gutsy move!

The whole landlord culture in Ireland needs such an over-haul

I do that.

Any tenants ask for my tax details for that tax rebate thing, I just give them the rebate.
Everyone's happy. Job's a good 'un.

that looks like a shared laundry room

also

Please note kichen is shared.

????

Looks like Egg_ is right, some pricks bought a house and have turned the ulility room or kitchen or something into a "flat" and are looking for about 600 euro a month for it... bastards, these people are worse then the bastard property developers....

Please note that this room is very small and would only suit 1 person with not too many belongings and a person who does not mind living in a small space.

oh. fuck. off.

I'm trying to figure out where the "flat screen tv" is positioned in the room (or hallway as it looks).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back