Hair Cuts (1 Viewer)

mackle

Stupid topic but anyway, heres the deal. I've not really had a hair cut in about two years or so now and now I am thinking of just getting it all cut off or something. As silly as it sounds I'm actually nervous about doing it. :)

So what do you think?

Long hair or short hair?

I'll probaly look about 12 when I get it cut.

Sorry this a stupid thread I know. I apoligise

some haircuts I recommend as suitable for you would be:

an afro
a friar tuck
a flock of seagulls

Ciaran Mackle said:
Stupid topic but anyway, heres the deal. I've not really had a hair cut in about two years or so now and now I am thinking of just getting it all cut off or something. As silly as it sounds I'm actually nervous about doing it. :)

So what do you think?

Long hair or short hair?

Get dreads,use the money you save on the haircut to get a tattoo on your calf.Proceed to let on you're a courier.Watch the ladies queue up.
Ciaran Mackle said:

So what do you think?

Long hair or short hair?

brianoak said:
Get dreads,use the money you save on the haircut to get a tattoo on your calf.Proceed to let on you're a courier.Watch the ladies queue up.

i second that advice.

pokey dreads at the back, short, regular hair on top (to stick with the mullet style).

to celebrate getting your results, like.

Cut it yourself; i did last week during a bad hangover. Take yourself through as mant different stages of music as you can, taking photos all the way. I went from pearl jam to rod hull to pat sharp to richard marks to short haired little darling in 5 easy steps. There's no way you won't look younger after having long hair; i look about half my age. Wheels summed it up nicely when i met him on saturday;
-"Hey,you're that prick from fist year are'nt you??"

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Cut it yourself; i did last week during a bad hangover. Take yourself through as mant different stages of music as you can, taking photos all the way. I went from pearl jam to rod hull to pat sharp to richard marks to short haired little darling in 5 easy steps. There's no way you won't look younger after having long hair; i look about half my age. Wheels summed it up nicely when i met him on saturday;
-"Hey,you're that prick from fist year are'nt you??"

you're forgetting the rick parfitt stage.
Rick%20Parfitt.JPG

I've seen the HitsLikeAGirlHair

I promise you, it was all I could do to keep my hands off him, especially after I'd had a few. He still has no idea how close he came to "5 minutes in heaven" behind supervalu deansgrange on Friday Night.

Get me to do it while im pissed and on a yoke or two.

I did GRRRRs a while back like that. (his first cut in years ttoo.) and it was the best he's ever had.

Right g?!

on a non related topic you can give steve that master like! happy days. does he need dosh up front or wha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back