gz zine needs you (1 Viewer)

karenzer

Website
www.bastardyouth.cjb.net
hey
gz collective has decided to compile a zine focusing mainly on the following things in the irish diy scene;
columns from people around the country on varios themes, interviews with irish bands, a focus on european music, political/social articals, how-to guides in many things, personal stories, fiction, scene reports and much more stuff that i forget right now, all doused with lovely art and an unhealthy pyrate obsesion. Its moniker is MUTINY (blah blah symbolising anarchy, struggles against the man etc etc blah oh yeah and did i say we love pyrates yet?!) and our pyrate crew need you.
The topics mentioned above are a mere idea of what this zine will become, in reality, its totally in your hands, because.......happy un birthday ireland, this is your zine. the content depends on your contributions/ideas and help. if you want to be a part of creating this zine regularly, please get in contact, if you would like to contribute something, want to interview a band, review shows, write stories, share skills/knowlege, whatever, or have any input on what you would like this to become, please let me know.
the idea is to bring together the many things going on all over the country that we dont know about, conect people, share the things we know, give focus to the european scene, highlight diy activities going on, and of course to entertain. It will be theoretically a 'every two months' release, and the first one is coming along very nicely but still awaiting your help to progress into a real life thing.
hopefully i'll hear from you soon...email me at [email protected]
thank you,
karen
p.s if anyone is interested in helping compile a warzone fest review/interviewing participating bands over the weekend please find me there (preferably while i'm still concious) enjoy the fest everyone:)
.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back