GZ gigs this week (1 Viewer)

damien

Since 2000
two gigs this week, still in The Music Room n'all

mon 15th:
Funeral Diner (Intense screamy stuff with melodic bits, big rock outs and an apparently explosive live show)
Estel
No Compliance

€6

Thur 18th:
Puget Sound (Last dublin gig for around 12 months)
The Coldspoon Conspiracy
Bullets
Marcs Empire

€5

dying for this gig on thursday - considering im playing!(i'm in M.A.R.Cs Empire,if you didnt know)

couldn't go to the monday gig; was too trashed from the hectic, rocking and wonderful weekend that was...FALLOUT FEST 2003!

what a weekend.

what a gig on thursday too!

hi damien,
i sent you a text and an email to gzdublin about the 11th of october, just wondering if you got it?

we're excited.

B for the Spree said:
hi damien,
i sent you a text and an email to gzdublin about the 11th of october, just wondering if you got it?

we're excited.

He's actually going to be in Belfast tomorrow, Wednesday, for Funeral Diner.

I think the record will be another few weeks yet...

nooly,you're a fuckin genius.(took me thre go's to write "genius"...)

i'll be in that area for a while so depending on what time i'm done in me labs, i'll try to jive on down to et wasted. must be wasted to play a gig, one can never jive in a sober mood.

Gar
(red flares)

maybe i should just change my name on the baord to "red flares" that way i'll be more recognized...

does anyone want to go boozin in trinnors on thursday and turn up at the gig only to fall asleep?

Good call, we're not playing in Belfast tonight because -SHOCK!- Steve got a job, so's now I can afford to get pished and go to the gig!

Gar said:
maybe i should just change my name on the baord to "red flares" that way i'll be more recognized...
not planning to change your trousers anytime soon then ?

so far my only distinguising feature is my red trousers, since yis were all too wasted to remember anything else this weekend!

i really sahould have found out who all the poeple i was talking to actually are on this board...blast you all!

i changed my trouser5s after the weekend, for work, only to realise that they are my only pair of cacks!

so i bought two pairs of MOST snazzy trousers in town the next day, for a total of a fiver...

shit lads, after tonight you're goin to know me for more thatn just me pants!

thrash punk ahoy!

Gar said:
i really sahould have found out who all the poeple i was talking to actually are on this board...blast you all!

i'm the person with crutches. toppled over on my face a few times and backwards off a picnic table once. that's the most memorable things i did in gorey.

well, yeah, i know you cos your net name is the same as your name in the real world!

how come you werent in trinners? was me+red and kev,ray and weeler...they promplty left then...angst.

and what was up wi bitter rob on thursday, he was...smiling!

wat was he fed?!

i got.......delayed.....when i finally went there was no-one there, 'gone to the shop' apparently. so i went and drank my cans elsewhere and got rowdy and irritating for the rest of the night. again

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back