Guitarsit needed for a PUNK Rock band!!! (1 Viewer)

af_thefragile

Hey, i'm currently looking for a 2nd guitarist for my 4pc hard rocking punk band.
I'm the vocalist and guitarist for the band. We're currently just me, a bassist and a beginner drummer. Need a 2nd guitarist to complete the band and help with creativity. Experience not necessary, only creativity counts here!

For now we're pretty much only confined to the punk genre. Inspirations are bands like Rise Against, Ramones, Alkaline Trio, Anti-Flag, Lagwagon, NOFX (well, maybe not NOFX but any decent harcore/punk band..!) You get the idea... We need a guitarist who has good knowledge of punk. No, not the bands, just the music.

We're aiming high. Looking for a mainstream punk revival and so you need to be serious and dedicated if interested. Is all about making good music and rocking it out. Punk music is easy to play but tough to come up with good music to not sound like any other punk band. Its the creativity that counts here, not skills. We're not a metal band!

So any guitarist intersted in starting a punk revolution can join in. We're all 19 in here.. so it'ld be cool if u're around the same age group. Although age doesnt matter if u've got the punk in you!
If interested you can PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

EDIT: we're based in Dublin...

^....??

what makes this the best post ever?? :confused:
i guess it was just another add looking for a guitarist... nothing awesomely cool bout it...

^....??

what makes this the best post ever?? :confused:
i guess it was just another add looking for a guitarist... nothing awesomely cool bout it...

I think your about ten years too late for the mainstream punk revival.

Are NOFX not cool anymore?

they're the first third wave punk band.

Shouldn't they be waiting another ten years for that? 1977-1997-2017

They could I suppose be planning on practicing for the next ten years in preparation for the third wave.

second wave = '94 (dookie & smash released)

so it's 77-94-11

four years would be alright for a band to go from inception to superstardom.

I thought Dookie came out in 96, hence the confusion. Do you think i might be a bit old for this band? I've always wanted to play guitar in a mainstream punk band.

Actually, I'd rather nail my cock to the desk in front of me but I've a good knowledge of punk and a diploma in pop music.

Guys, stop spamming my add!!!!!!!!!!

I just want a guitarist who has good creative skills to come up with good punk music!
if anyone is interested, e-mail me at [email protected]
its that simple!!!

and i just dont find NOFX cool enuf. Greenday and NOFX are more pop-punk or blink-182 style punk... thats not the style of punk i'm into... i'm more into the generic, hardocore punk...

go away!!!!
i dont care!!

ONLY POST HERE IF U'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING MY BAND!!!
or elz go spam the other threads! there're loads more there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back