guitars for sale (1 Viewer)

Creamy Sonic

I have three guitars for sale.

1. Les Paul Junior Special. Natural finish, rosewood fretboard. P-100 pickups (soapbar). In perfect nick. This guitar has amazing rich clean tones and a very nice crunch from the p-100s. I have used it frequently for recording but it has never left the studio. I am getting a new LP so unfortunately this has to be sold. 600 euro or 750 euro with the Gibson LP case (the one with the plush pink interior).

2. Fender American P-Bass. White on black with a rosewood fretboard. The bass is 3-4 years old and also has only seen studio use and is in prefect condition. I kept a stingray and the P-Bass in the studio but I have replaced both of them with a G&L bass. Comes with a fender hardshell case. Asking 1400 but will accept any reasonable offer.

In the image below the P-Bass is on the left and the LP is near the middle.

3. Fender Mexican Strat. Midnight wine color (burgundyish) with a rosewood fretboard. In perfect condition this guitar has seen little to no use. Asking 450 euro which includes a SKB hardshell case.

instrumentfont.jpg

Please reply or PM here or contact me at

[email protected] or

085 737 2333

These guitars can be played in the city center. Anyone who knows me or has recorded in the studio knows that I take very good care of my guitars and keep them set up and playing nicely.

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back