guitarist wanted (1 Viewer)

sector7G

hello

we are a dublin dased a bit of backround

me and two polish guys formed a band about 5 months ago called THE END OF NEW, we have played 2 gigs, one in magruders and one in the the village (would have been more but the singer had to go to hospital with kidneys, and we have been slowly getting back into form). we are finally recording our demo at the weekend (also delayed by dodgy kidneys) with people over in amsterdam, poland and america waiting for it, as well as some parts of ireland

what we are

rock fusion: rock with metal, punk, instrumental and other stuff, we sound like no one else, and we have made sure not to (the singer/bassist is an award winning producer, so he has has input into each instrument)

at the moment i am playing rhythm and lead but we want someone else to fill the space.

what we need

a guitarist:

with their own equipment
willing to share lead duties
whos versitile in style and understands dynamics
can practice 3 times a week (5-10 in the evenings, those of us working come in an hour early to work so we can leave for practice)
with a wide taste in music, particularly alternative music and not complete cheese

what we dont want:

a "solo" guitarist
a guitarist who plays their effects rig instead of the guitar
an emo/indie/country/folk/acoustic/singersongwriter/ballad guitarist
a lazy cunt who doesnt turn up to practice
ignorant/racist people.

if you are what we need and arent what we dont want then we're in business, my email is [email protected] or PM me keep it rockin .|..|

what we are

rock fusion: rock with metal, punk, instrumental and other stuff, we sound like no one else, and we have made sure not to (the singer/bassist is an award winning producer, so he has has input into each instrument)

sounds awful

this band can suck it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back