Guitarist Available (1 Viewer)

Adrift

Guitarist Available

I’m 27 and based in Dublin. I have ten years gigging and recording experience.

I have all my own equipment, including a Gibson Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Marshall TSL 100 Head + Speaker and numerous effects pedals.

Basically I’m looking to join a serious, motivated band (i.e. one that rehearses and gigs actively), and I’m fairly open minded as regards style. PM me for an email address and for samples of my previous work.

I don’t want to join a band that is looking to be the next (Insert flavour of the month here) or to strum chords in a singer/songwriter backing group.

So if it sounds like I could fit the bill for your band/project get in touch!!

I am available to Jam/Audition, however I must receive samples, a CD or an isolated guitar track before doing either.

Just to amend the above

I’m 27 and based in Dublin. I have ten years gigging and recording experience.

I have all my own equipment, including a Gibson Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Marshall TSL 100 Head + Speaker and numerous effects pedals.

Basically I’m looking to join a serious, motivated band (i.e. one that rehearses and gigs actively), and I’m fairly open minded as regards style. PM me for an email address and for samples of my previous work.

I don’t want to join a band that is looking to be the next (Insert flavour of the month here) or to strum chords in a singer/songwriter backing group.

So if it sounds like I could fit the bill for your band/project get in touch!!

I am available to Jam/Audition, however I must receive samples, a CD or an isolated guitar track before doing either

My playing is influenced (Not limited to) Pearl Jam, Modest Mouse, Isis, Pelican, Tool, Deftones, Jeff Buckley, Coldplay, Interpol, Soundgarden , Explosions In The Sky .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back